We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
The Product Marketing Interns will play a key role in the launch and ongoing success of our products by assisting in the development and execution of product marketing strategies for early-stage and existing products.
Responsibilities - projects will include some or a combination of the elements below:
- Assist in the development of product positioning, messaging, and value propositions
- Assist in the creation of product collateral such as product briefs, data sheets, and presentations
- Support the sales team with product-related training and enablement materials
- Assist in the planning and execution of product launches
- Monitor and analyse market trends and competitor activity to inform product strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, and engineering
- Participate in customer research and gather feedback to inform product development
- Attend product-related meetings as needed
- Currently enrolled in a Master's degree program, with a focus in business, management, marketing, or a related field
- Have at least three years’ professional work experience of working in dynamic and demanding environments for B2B companies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to synthesise complex information and data into clear, actionable insights
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and lead with own initiative
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with Google Suite: Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms and Calendar would be great
We offer a dynamic and exciting work environment, competitive compensation, and the opportunity to work with a talented and dedicated team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in product marketing and make a meaningful contribution to the success of our products.