Who are we??
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 5,000 customers in 5 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 650 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
- Care for each other
- Always stay humble
- Strive for excellence
- Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
You want to join us? This video
is better than a long description…
Your role ?
As a Product Marketing Executive, you will play a key role in supporting the Global Product Marketing team in its everyday tasks.
You will be reporting directly to one of the Senior Product Marketing Manager based in Paris, France. This is your opportunity to make a great impact in a fast-growing startup that is quickly expanding across France, UK, Germany, Spain and Italy.
You’ll be interacting with the following teams: Sales, Marketing, Product, Data, Customer Success.
Your missions ⭐
- Market & Competitive Intelligence : Collaborate with cross-functional teams to get a good understanding of customers' needs and market dynamics in the countries we operate and contribute to ad-hoc reports.
- Go-to-Market: Work with product teams to build and launch products in all countries - from initial market validation, positioning & messaging, to go-to-market strategy, launch execution, and launch debrief
- Sales and Customer teams enablement:Produce effective field enablement materials, including case studies, sales trainings, data sheets and FAQs, making it easy for the field to understand product offerings, buyers, and key positioning.
- Performance reporting : Monitor weekly & monthly performance of launches from business and product perspectives.
- Customer community management: Help bringing closer our Product Team to customers with the management of our PayFit Community
This job has been tailored for you if... ?
- You are enrolled in a Master degree in business, marketing or engineering,
- You’re available either for a 6 month internship or for an apprenticeship contract starting as soon as possible (1 or 2 years),
- You're fluent in French and English
- A previous experience in marketing, digital marketing, startup, or consulting is a plus.
We are meant to work together if... ?
- You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us,
- You speak both french and english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
- You have a can-do attitude and positive, collaborative demeanor.
What we offer ❤️
- An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Milan)
- Awork from anywhere policy to allow you flexibility in regards to where you want to work in one of our five countries (France, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain and Italy)
- 1 trip of 200 euros value per year to travel to one of our European officeAn accessible office in Paris for people with disabilities
- A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
- Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
- Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit) and payment of medical consultations via the platform Qare
- One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
- A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation. Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!
Hiring process ⚙️
- Applicant initial validation with Olivia Lauret, Senior Product Marketing Manager : added value, key achievements, motivations, job match (30 min)
- Business case study (1h30)
- Phone interview with Jean-Marc Bouwyn, our VP Go-To-market (30 min)
Want to know more about our epic team? ?
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you recognise yourself in these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you're looking to achieve. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)