Building a team starts with valuing the team. We hire the best of the best to ensure you’re working with people you can constantly learn from. You’re trusted to get your work done your way while testing the limits of what’s possible and what’s next. And you’ll be part of a culture where everyone feels supported.
We also value sports. Not just because of the big wins and highlight-worthy plays, but because of the lasting impact sports can have: the lifelong lessons in teamwork and dedication; the influence of inspiring mentors; the priceless opportunities to play at the next level. Sports can change lives—that’s what we value.
Our team helps the world see sports differently through products that make it easier to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and do a lot more.
Ready to join us?
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager (Spanish speaking) to join our Elite product team. You’ll own a product roadmap, work with cross-functional teams and help us build products for elite sports teams around the world (e.g. Premier League, Bundesliga, NBA, AFL, etc.). More specifically, you will work in the area of Human Performance and help coaches and sports scientists to optimize physical performance and keep athletes injury free.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong track record of shipping software products and features; experience with hardware and hardware-enabled software products is a plus. You have a customer centric approach and are passionate about delivering solutions that delight users. In addition to strong research skills, a data driven approach to decision making and a high level of business acumen, you are outcome driven and experienced in agile methodologies. You are great at the creation of forward looking roadmaps and establishing relationships with designers, engineers and your peers.
Hudl has a flexible location policy. We'll leave it up to you to decide where you want to work: our London HQ, our Leeds office, our office in Barcelona or remotely within the U.K. or Spain.
- Experienced. You have 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager and have helped build and launch software products (hardware experience is a plus). Working in Agile frameworks is a requirement for this position.
- Multilingual. Your spoken and written Spanish and English are excellent, any other languages are a plus. You are a strong communicator and presenter, who can synthesize and present information at all levels, tailoring messages to your audiences.
- Customer-centric. You solve customer problems and provide opportunities while prioritizing. You see the needs of customers along with business goals.
- Passionate. You want to learn about your customers, discover new methods and deliver products that customers love.
- Analytical. You are excellent at knowing what to measure and at what level of detail. You know how to use data to inform and justify decisions.
- A collaborator. You play well with others and have made each team you’ve worked on better. You'll lead squads with a clear vision, strategy and focused outcomes (experience coaching and mentoring other product managers is a plus)
- Cross-functional. You have experience fostering relationships with cross-functional stakeholders and understand the importance of building strong relationships with engineers, QAs, designers, sales, marketing, support and others.
- Curious. You never stop learning - you are always hungry for knowledge and new ideas, and can show how that improves the way you work. You love building prototypes, testing, learning and iterating.
- Pragmatic. We move quickly. You know how to balance learning at speed with delivering customer value at speed.
- Interact with our customers regularly. You'll gain empathy and understanding, and use that to drive changes and improvements to the product. You will develop a deep understanding of our business and be able to assess competitors and technology trends.
- Be a domain and market expert. You'll communicate the vision for your product to both your squad and across the company, ensuring understanding and buy-in. Stakeholders can voice concerns and constraints, knowing you are an expert on how the product actually works.
- Create a product strategy and vision. You will work with your leadership team to create a coherent product strategy and vision for your product and connect that to the wider strategy.
- Own the product roadmap and its backlog. You will create a forward looking roadmap and prioritize the work for your squad. You will help to determine what success looks like for your product and how to measure it.
- Fill the Scrum role of the Product Owner. You'll act quickly and decisively to point the product in a healthy direction. You'll work with squads and Scrum Masters to ensure solutions solve customer problems and are consistent with the product vision.
- Focus on outcomes, not output. You’re here to drive success for our customers and Hudl, not to blindly ship features.
- Be cross-functional. You'll coordinate with go-to-market teams across Hudl to evangelise products and initiatives. You will work with engineers, designers, scrum masters, QAs, marketers, sales or operations, you will coordinate and cooperate to find solutions that solve customer problems whilst driving positive business outcomes.
- Champion work-life harmony. We’ll give you the flexibility you need in your work life (e.g., flexible vacation time above any required statutory leave, company-wide holidays and timeout (meeting-free) days, remote work options and more) so you can enjoy your personal life too.
- Guarantee autonomy. We have an open, honest culture and we trust our people from day one. Your team will support you, but you’ll own your work and have the agency to try new ideas.
- Encourage career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Provide an environment to help you succeed. We've invested in our offices, designing incredible spaces with our employees in mind. But whether you’re at the office or working remotely, we’ll provide you the tech you need to do your best work.
- Support your wellbeing. Depending on location, we offer medical and retirement benefits for employees—but no matter where you’re located, we have resources like our Employee Assistance Program and employee resource groups to support your mental health.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusive and accessible environments.
To promote Hudlies being their authentic selves and give everyone opportunities for allyship, we offer employee resource groups. These employee-led groups are drawn together by common affinities, passions and life experiences:
- Her Hudl
- Hudl Black
- Mental Health Champions
- Community Champions
We recognize there’s ongoing work to be done and track our efforts and commitments in annual diversity reports.
We also know imposter syndrome is real and the confidence gap can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don’t hesitate to apply—we’d love to hear from you.