Who We Are
Rokt is the global leader in ecommerce technology, helping companies seize the full potential of every transaction moment to grow revenue and acquire new customers at scale. Live Nation, Groupon, Staples, Lands' End, Fanatics, UrbanStems, GoDaddy, Vistaprint and HelloFresh are among the more than 2,500 leading global businesses and advertisers that are using Rokt's solutions to drive more value through every transaction by offering highly relevant messages to their customers at the moment they are most likely to convert.
With our December 2021 Series E raise of USD$325M, Rokt is expanding rapidly and globally – operating in 19 countries across North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region with the largest office in NYC and a major R&D hub in Sydney. With annual revenues of more than US$200M and vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in ‘Great Places to Work’ in the US and Australia. Our award-winning culture is guided by our five core values: Smart with Humility, Own the Outcomes, Force for Good, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us attract, engage, and develop the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Keen to join a fast-growing company and a vibrant culture? Learn more at rokt.com.
The Rokt engineering team builds best-in-class ecommerce technology that provides personalized and relevant experiences for customers globally and empowers marketers with sophisticated, AI-driven tooling to better understand consumers. Our bespoke platform handles millions of transactions per day and considers billions of data points which give engineers the opportunity to build technology at scale, collaborate across teams and gain exposure to a wide range of technology. We are expanding rapidly in our major R&D centers in NYC and Sydney. We are passionate about using intelligent systems to improve the transaction moment for retailers everywhere. Come join us and build the future!
Keen to join a fast-growing company and a vibrant culture? Learn more at rokt.com.
About the role
We’re on the look-out for talented and driven Product Managers to help us transform e-commerce and to build a fast growing product team. You’ll work alongside a smart and passionate team of product managers, engineers, designers, data scientists and machine learning experts to create products that power millions of transactions per day and advance Rokt’s mission to make ecommerce smarter, faster and better.
What we look for in our Product Managers
- You are a creative and strategic thinker, owning the product vision, and have a strong understanding of the market competition
- You love a complex problem and structure your thinking to resolve ambiguity and define solutions
- You are passionate about data and perform detailed analysis to inform your solutions or product performance
- You have a track record of successful product delivery with measurable outcomes, and can display learnings from your successes and failures
- You're acutely aware of the health of your product and know how and when to accelerate, pull back resources or deprecate
- You thrive in fast-paced, collaborative team environments and are eager to continue to grow your product career
- Strong experience (3+ years) as a product manager in a high growth tech company or other relevant organisation
- Bachelor degree in relevant field (e.g., science, engineering, computer science)
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high-performing, high-velocity culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses, and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - Grow your career in our rapidly growing company.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies, as well as mental health and wellness days for all employees. We also believe taking time off in sync with one another is important. As such, we shut down our offices every year in late December/early January for two weeks, partially sponsored by the company. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us for 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us! Rokt offers a monthly allowance to use on a gym membership or online fitness classes. We also provide all Rokt'stars access to free 1:1 coaching, therapy and digital mental wellness resources.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone enjoys the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020, Hawaii in May 2022), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - New York, Sydney, London, Singapore, and Tokyo.
- Get the best of both worlds with a hybrid workplace. We firmly believe that we are better together - in-person interaction is an important part of our culture and supports our rapid growth through better apprenticeship and career development. We currently work 3 days a week in the office, allowing you to enjoy the best of both worlds (please note: this is subject to change based on the needs of the business and some support roles still require a full-time presence). One week per quarter, you also have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognises that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love you to apply for one of our open roles - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, colour, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.
We require all Rokt’stars as well as anyone else who will be onsite at the Rokt Sydney office to show proof of vaccination and booster shot.
Salary Range - $120,000 - $180,000 OTE AUD per year, not including equity