BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road. We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 100 million travelers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier and carbon-saving transport network. Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year. But it doesn’t stop here – our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We’re looking for people to join our journey – people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative. So join the ride – we can’t wait to see where it takes you.
About Revenue Management
Revenue Management solutions help bus carriers to optimize their revenue with the use of multiple pricing tools such as dynamic pricing. Revenue management tools are able to forecast the demand based on the data and competitive environment and recommend such a pricing strategy that helps carriers eliminate empty seats in periods of low demand, and maximize the average fares during peak periods.
About the Role
As a Product Manager Revenue Management, you will be responsible for the launch of the new product which will help carriers to optimize their pricing approaches, achieve the product-market fit, and continuously optimize the product.
We aim at designing a solution scaling across several geographies; starting with Brazil, Russia, and Ukraine
What you will directly contribute to
- Gather insights about the business needs of carriers and translating them into actionable opportunities that would improve our product
- Understand existing tools on the market
- Finding the product-market fit.
- Define the strategy for the Revenue Management product
- Build the associate roadmap to deliver it
- Partner with Engineering, Product Data, and Product Design team within a team to execute the roadmap
- Communicate on the team plan and achievements within BlaBlaCar
- Once launched, maintain, improve and scale the solution
- First of all, we are looking for a strong team player and a person who cares about the impact of their work.
- Strong skills in Customer Development and launching new products
- 7+ years of experience in product-driven organizations, delivering highly successful products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience in B2B.
- Deep understanding of the data and strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English
- Entrepreneurship experience as a strong plus
- Experience in the development of Data Science - driven products as a strong plus
- You should be ready for some travels
What we have to offer
- ? An international environment: over 35 nationalities across 7 countries: France, Germany, Spain, Ukraine, Russia, Brazil, Poland.
- ? Opportunities to learn: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, International Weeks to mingle with other offices, regular Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about our company KPIs, ‘Fail, Learn, Succeed’ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
- ? Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make development dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, access to top conferences across Europe.
- ? Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
- ? People-first: wind down from work at our BlaBlaShows, BlaBlaBreak retreats, weekly breakfasts, and afterworks (when the sanitary conditions permit it) or meme battles on Slack.
- ? Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal. Find out more about our BlaBlaPrinciples.
Your future benefits
- ? Tailor-made remote policy: from 2 days per week to full remote (to be discussed with the Talent Acquisition Manager during the first call).
- ? A fair & competitive salary package
- ?Employee Stock Ownership plan
- ?Holidays: 28 days
- ? Relocation package and visa sponsorship to welcome you wherever you are currently based
- ? Parental policy (we are a signatory of the #ParentalAct)
- ? Trainings & career development programs
- ?Free carpooling & ? bus-rides wherever whenever
About the Pro Marketplace B2B Product Management Team
The Pro Marketplace B2B Product Management Team is responsible for the product strategy and the development of our product line for bus carriers and bus stations. With our products, we transform the bus market, driving its digitalization. Our products help bus carriers and bus stations to address all the diversity of passengers’ needs and focus on the quality of their services. They include solutions for inventory management, revenue management, pricing optimization, marketing automation, resource planning, GDS (global distribution system) solutions, and other tools.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.