Plentific is one of the fastest growing property technology companies in the world, backed by renowned investors including Brookfield, Highland Europe, A/O Proptech, Target Global and Mubadala. We are headquartered in London, UK, with offices in Germany, USA and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. We do so by streamlining how repairs, maintenance and compliance services are delivered. Our platform gives clients rich insight into management, operational and performance data, helping them deliver their customer service promise, while optimising supplier costs and adhering to their environmental, social and governance goals.
Come and be a part of:
- A leading Proptech with a global footprint and an HQ in heart of London’s bustling centre
- A diverse, multicultural workplace with over 30 nationalities amongst our employees
- A stimulating atmosphere and fast-paced growth led by our recent $100m funding round
- A flexible work culture and a number of programmes built around your physical and mental wellbeing
Developing acclaimed technology is only possible when we’ve got a great team on our side. Our culture is open and empowering. If you are passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
The product team is composed of professionals who share a passion for building a world-class digital product. We enjoy designing and optimising user journeys and have an interest in colours, typography, iconography and other design geekiness.
We’re looking for a talented team player with demonstrable experience of working as a Product Manager in a fast-paced technology-led environment. You’ll work alongside a highly technical and enthusiastic team and apply your product management skills across our SaaS offerings.
Experience in B2B SaaS product and/or real estate technology or field management products would be an advantage, but is not mandatory.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target users and their known and unknown needs
- Negotiate product trade-offs impacting cost, schedule and usability to optimise ROI
- Test hypothesis through surveys, interviews and user data
- Write detailed product specifications and acceptance criteria that guide software development processes
- Work with product marketers, designers, scrum masters and software engineers to execute and deliver new features from conception to deployment
- Work with product marketers to manage internal and external communications of new product launches and feature releases
- Turn ad-hoc and incomplete inputs, feedback and data points into actionable product insights
- Provide regular updates and communicate project status, issues, dependencies and responsibilities to all stakeholders
- Proactively identify and manage key project risks, know when to escalate matters to Senior Management
- Work closely with the Product Strategy function to improve Product Operations
Experience & Qualifications:
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter personality with a can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritise for business impact among competing needs
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written, spoken and presentation skills
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Product Manager
- Some experience in manual testing
- Proven experience in managing technical software products from conception to release
- Hands on experience using spreadsheets and relevant software tools for product analytics
As you can see, we are quickly progressing with our ambitious plans and are eager to grow our team of doers to achieve our vision of managing over 2 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management across the globe. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible working environment + 25 days annual holiday
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Company volunteering day and charity salary sacrifice scheme
- Learning and development fund
- Referral bonus and charity donation if someone you introduce joins the company
- Season ticket loan, Cycle to work, Electric vehicle and Techscheme programs
- Pension - 3% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution
- Regular company-sponsored lunches, dinners and social gatherings
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, fruit, breakfast cereal etc.
- An inherently diverse culture with over 18 nationalities and 25 languages spoken