What you’ll do:
You will work closely with our Platform team to identify, develop, and maintain our product offerings.
- Collaborate with other product managers and the sustainability team to develop product roadmap for sustainability products
- Understand Ethic business goals and Ethic clients goals to identify areas for improvement and new product development
- Solve problems collaboratively; comfortable taking an analytical approach and ability to develop strong technical solutions
- Improve existing products, both internal tools and external products. You will be responsible for ensuring feedback is sourced, accounted for, and integrated into the product roadmap.
- Proactively communicate with internal stakeholders about product updates and project status
- Support on special strategic projects and partnerships
Who you are:
- You prioritize building strong relationships, and enjoying the journey
- You’re kind, curious, and interested in other people’s perspectives
- You enjoy solving hard problems and learning from others along the way
- You’re inventive and excited about building something new
- You’re passionate about positively impacting the future of our planet and humanity
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 3+ years experience owning and delivering technology products
- Collaborative approach to working with ability to communicate through many mediums (verbal, written, visual) with a variety of stakeholders across our team
- Strong ability to solve challenging problems using technology solutions; comfortable prioritizing and identifying key problems from ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to manage project scope and timelines and coordinating key stakeholders
- Empathy and a relationship-oriented approach to building strong teams
About the Platform Team:
Ethic’s Platform experience team is a multidisciplinary team of product, design, and engineering. The team is responsible for delivering an effective and delightful experience for all stages of the customer lifecycle across multiple devices and platforms. A self service Platform experience that is well integrated with internal workflows is critical for the success of the company. We work with portfolio management, investments, sustainability, and the operations team. We are strongly driven by impact, work very closely together, and value collaboration as a core principle.
Ethic is working toward a future where all investing is sustainable investing. We empower wealth advisors and investors to create portfolios that seek to align personal values with financial goals.
Our team comprises finance, technology, data and design pros from more than 15 different countries. We believe having a diversity of perspectives is critical for building a sustainable future.