Who are we? ?
PayFit is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Europe with 500 employees and over 5,000 customers in just a few years, in France, Germany, the UK, Spain and Italy. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME’s Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process pay slips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
We’re passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
Your day to day mission ⭐
- As a Product Manager in the Payment tribe, your goals will be to impact customers by optimizing or creating new experiences such as expenses submission, reimbursement, reporting and so on, with a high level of excellence.
- Bring to life Payment’s vision of reducing financial stress to improve the companies financial management and employees’ wellbeing.
- Explore and understand the needs and goals of PayFit customers in collaboration with Product Marketing, Growth team, Customer Success and Product data analysts.
- Define your squad’s strategy and roadmap. Fail fast, measure success and identify opportunities to create higher impact.
- Build delightful experiences based on emotions in collaboration with Product Designer Team Lead and Contributors.
- Engage with Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and other key stakeholders to bring your experience in users hands and help PayFit’s business grow.
The job is tailored for you if…?
- You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us.
- You speak both French and English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
What we offer ❤️
- An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Milan)
- A work from anywhere policy to allow you flexibility in regards to where and when you want to work
- 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from home
- A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
- Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
- One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
- A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation. Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Meet the Talent Acquisition member
2️⃣ Meet the Group Product Manager
3️⃣ Meet the team: an online interview with a Member of the tribe
4️⃣ Case study + Presentation
5️⃣ Meet the VP of Product
Want to know more about our epic team? ?
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you recognise yourself in these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you’re looking to achieve. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)