REMOTE OPTION AVAILABLE FOR UKRAINE
Who are you ideally?
You are a Growth Product Manager who is known for your ability to ideate, check hypotheses quickly and get measurable results. You're curious about sales processes and document automation industry, and you're incredibly inspired to help us grow and bring PandaDoc to thousands more customers.
In this role, you will:
- Take ownership of important product-led growth initiatives related to Monetization & Billing together with a cross-functional team of fellow product managers and marketers
- Plan, design and release measurable improvements that drive growth together with the team
- Dig into analytics, identify bottlenecks, and collaborate with the team to drive new initiatives - supplementing findings with user research where possible
- Develop concise product specs that set clear expectations, scoping, and requirements
- Engage closely with the demand generation, marketing, sales and customer success teams to contribute to and drive growth initiatives across multiple channels
- Work with engineers to determine the best solution to achieve our goals on a reasonable time frame and budget.
- 2+ years of product management experience with B2B SAAS products, ideally in growth/monetization role
- Experience with product experimentation (A/B tests design and measurement)
- Previous experience in marketing or data analysis or product development, technical background is very welcome
- Experience with funnel analytics tools such as Amplitude or similar
- Embraces ambiguity, prioritizes efficiently, communicates early and directly, and ultimately gets the job done
- Smart decision-maker, proactive leader for the team that stays kind and curious
- Can work independently
- Able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Fluent English (verbal and written, C1+)
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!