Role Overview & Job Description
Method is a global design and engineering consultancy founded in 1999. We believe that innovation should be meaningful, beautiful and human. We craft practical, powerful digital experiences that improve lives and transform businesses. Our teams [based in New York, Charlotte, Atlanta, London, and remote] work with a diverse range of users and organizations in many industries, including Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Automotive, Aviation, and Professional Services.
Product Managers create innovative digital solutions that meet user needs and drive business value for our clients. You possess a unique blend of problem-solving skills, business acumen, big-picture vision, and drive to deliver results.
As a Product Manager, you will showcase the ability to foster creativity, drive innovation, and manage customer engagement. You will guide clients on redefining their customer experience by leveraging research, analytics, and industry-specific insights to transform their end-to-end digital strategy.
The Product Manager role comprises three primary functions:
- Client Consultant - Act as a point of contact and trusted advisor to client stakeholders. Responsible for influencing and delivering the vision and business case of solutions to the client. Must be able to collaborate with clients to set priority for design and development.
- Product Strategist - Inspire and collaborate with a team of designers, developers, QA, and other product strategists. Must be able to break down complex problems to identify project needs, communicate those needs to the internal team, and manage the execution of the project to ensure the solution is delivered.
- Project Coordinator - Manage client communications and day-to-day interactions from project planning through execution. Must be able to coordinate development efforts, communicate status, and instill a sense of progress.
- Drive client value through all aspects of the product lifecycle from product ideation to product definition to product delivery, acting as a product consultant including but not limited to:
- Lead the project team to deliver solutions that meet business requirements and delight users
- Consult with clients to understand and convey strategic business objectives
- Influence stakeholders and help guide conversations to desired outcomes
- Evaluate end-users’ needs through interviews and ethnography
- Translate business and user needs into user flows, feature maps, user stories, etc.
- Design, coordinate, and facilitate workshops including design thinking, empathy building, and ideation
- Support the creation of omni-channel Journey Maps, Experience Maps, and Service Blueprints to create an understanding of customer experiences
- Demonstrate competency in core product capabilities with internal teams and clients including:
- Stakeholder Interviews and Research
- Customer/User Research & Testing
- Stakeholder/User Workshop Facilitation
- Market Landscape & Build vs Buy Analysis
- Flow, Feature, & Requirements Definition
- Product Roadmapping & Prioritization
- Deployment, Go to Market, & Change Management Strategy
- 3+ years of relevant consulting, digital agency, or industry experience in user experience, digital strategy, or product management
- Understands and has knowledge of UX/UI best practices
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams of designers and engineers
- Understanding of Agile principles, client relationship management, and software development methodologies
- Ability to quickly grasp and solve complex business problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation and workshop facilitation
- Strong business acumen, technical aptitude, and executive voice
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and negotiate
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new projects with minimal supervision
We look for individuals who are smart, kind and brave. Curious people with a natural ability to think on their feet, learn fast, and develop points-of-view for a constantly changing world find Method an exciting place to work. Method’s employees are excited to collaborate with dispersed and diverse teams that bring together the best in thinking and making. We champion the ability to listen, and believe that critique and dissonance lead to better outcomes. We believe everyone has the capacity to lead and look for proactive individuals who can take and give direction, lead by example, enjoy the making as much as they do the thinking, especially at senior and leadership levels.
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Continuing education opportunities
- Flexible PTO and work-from-home policies
- 401K matching
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits, starting on day 1
- Friday company lunches, company outings, along with beer and a lot of snacks
- Health and wellness programs
- Other location specific perks (just ask!)
If Method sounds like the place for you, please submit an application. Also, let us know if you have a presence online with a blog, Twitter, GitHub, Dribbble or other platform.
* For information on how we process your personal data please see Privacy.
* If you are a California resident, more details on how we process your personal information can be found in the CCPA Recruitment Privacy Notice (https://www.globallogic.com/privacy/ccpa-recruitment-privacy-notice/)"