Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Product Manager, Electrical Systems. This position requires an experienced professional with a proven track record of excellence and managerial achievement.
The candidate is an accomplished product professional with solid experience driving the incubation, conceptualization, design, definition, implementation and evolution of customer-facing features that are enabled by state-of-art technology and software applications, with strong communication and organizational capabilities and the ability to influence and coordinate with talented teams and stakeholders: marketing, UX/UI, design studio, research/tech-scouting, sales, service, QA, engineering, and other product developers; for a seamless product/feature development.
The candidate effectively communicates the customer needs, gleans relevant insights, prioritizes features, manages internal stakeholders, and ensures the proper project execution across the cross-functional teams. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude, hands-on approach working with vigor and determination, and will relentlessly strive to identify opportunities to scale our product portfolio and enhance our customer experience.
- Develop and manage our product portfolio for experiences based on, but not limited to: Occupant Comfort and Controls, Manual Driving and Vehicle Dynamics, Ingress/Egress, Safety & Security, Charging and Energy Management, Assisted & Automated Driving, etc.
- Be the voice of the customer, approaching your judgment with a data-driven mindset, and the buy-in of the impacted areas e.g. product marketing, design studio, etc.
- Drive the definition of feature requirements, and own the end-to-end product implementation
- Successfully represent the customers’ interests by efficiently persuading our internal clients and upper management on the benefits and positive impact of your features and projects
- Effectively evaluate trade-offs in your decision-making process, considering all project influential aspects: timing, technical and variant complexity (hardware and software), costs, quality, market offering, communication campaigns, UX/UI, etc.
- Quickly build and nurture relationships with stakeholders from various departments, becoming the center point of feature ownership and development
- 4 plus years of experience as product manager / feature owner
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience, mainly related to product development (e.g. consumer electronics)
- Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and effectively influence across cross-functional teams
- Ability to think strategically while staying on top of tactical execution
- Proven record of development and implementation of impactful products
- Proven record of ownership/leadership of feature improvement
- Experience working with systems and applications enabled by ECUs and software.
- Experience in automotive development and launch (design reviews, change management, product specification, development milestones, etc.)
- Experience in hardware design and agile software development
- Experience with feature requirements management systems (e.g. JAMA)
- Experience with Atlassian software (JIRA, Confluence).
- Experience in product design, UX/UI design, product marketing, and sales estimates/analysis are a plus
- Demonstrated ability to dive dep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape
- Bachelor’s degree – Electrical/Software Engineering/Computer Science, or similar
- Related Master’s degree is highly valued.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.