Over 200 million members worldwide love Netflix. When they sit down to watch or play, we want to ensure that nothing gets between them and their favorite shows, movies, and games. And Netflix Customer Service (CS) is here to assist customers when they are in need of help.
The CS Technology team sits under the CS organization and is responsible for ensuring the right CS tools and technologies are in place and well-functioning to support the operation, growth, and scalability of the Customer Service business now and in the future. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead and manage innovation in improving the customers, the support agents, and the CS content strategy team’s experience with Knowledge Management & Content Management Systems, as well as other CS tools and technologies that support our CS business.
In this role, you will need to have the passion and ability to wear multiple hats, partnering with design, engineering, operations, and analytics teams across the Product and Customer Service organization as well as our partners to deliver the best in class platform experience.
- Provide product management leadership for our Knowledge Management & Content Management Systems including features/capabilities, data pipelines, APIs, and integrations.
- Help define strategy, capture requirements, clarify prioritization, identify dependencies, mitigate risks and impediments, communicate, and create a roadmap.
- Partner with each CS functional team to better understand their vision and challenges and deliver the best possible solutions together.
- Manage the development and delivery of product features through close collaboration with our engineering and data scientist teams.
- Understand any differences in support expectations in different regions around the world, and tailor experience accordingly.
- Expand product management responsibility to other tools as business needs present.
- Embody the unique Netflix culture
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in product management for consumer or internal-facing products.
- Ability to make tough decisions informed by both data and judgment.
- Deep focus on delivering a great customer and agent experience.
- Demonstrated record of executing projects that measurably improved customer and agent experiences.
- Organizational leadership and influence without authority
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills: great memos and presentations, an ability to build trust and create collaborative partnerships cross-functionally are extremely important
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead designers and engineers
- Prior experience working with KMS/CMS products whether 3rd party or in-house build
- Prior experience focusing on Customer Service
- Prior experience working on Quality Management Systems is a plus
- Experience working on global products is also beneficial