We want to make study and work more efficient and enjoyable, by providing the best digital paper solution possible. We plan to be the go-to tool for all forms of notes.
—Be visionary, strategic, and open to innovation
Build great things
—Work in service of our users, always improving and pushing higher
—Take responsibility with bold decision-making and bias for action
Win like a sports team
—Be trusting and collaborative while empowering others
Learn and grow fast
—Never stop learning and iterate fast
Share our passion
—Share ideas and practice enthusiasm and joy
About the team:
You’ll join the team currently working on bringing one of the most successful iPad apps of all time to cross-platform. After our huge success on iOS, we are finally bringing our product to Android, Web & Windows platforms, and we are looking for a talented Product Manager to help us ensure we are delivering the same world-class product for cross-platform as our iOS product.
About the job:
As a product manager at GoodNotes working on our cross-platform team, you will be expected to provide the right context at the right time to help your teammates with decisions on priority and scope. To do this, you will need to collaborate closely with your Design, QA, CS, Marketing, Legal, and Engineering colleagues.
- drafting product requirement documents and working closely together with designers and developers on turning them into reality, so that we can delight our users and drive business outcomes
- generating insights from different sources so that we can make decisions on priority, scope, requirements, and direction with confidence
- testing new features on a regular basis and providing feedback, so that we can maintain a high bar of quality
- collaborating with other stakeholders (marketing, QA, CS), so that they can help drive the impact and quality of our product
- helping to build a product that millions of users worldwide love and use daily, so that I can make a dent in the universe
Who we’re looking for
- Relevant product management experiences from industry or school.
- Good technical understanding and comfortable working closely with engineering teams. You don’t have to be an engineer, but you should be able to think like one when it matters
- strong prioritzation and collaboration skills with a focus on hands-down work
- great storyteller and communicator both verbally and in written form
- someone who’s comfortable in working with a high degree of uncertainty and ambiguity
- Solid analytical skills
- A role-specific interview with one of our Product Managers, to get a better understanding of your experience
- A cross-functional interview with someone from our engineering team