At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
We can all do our part in fighting food waste and do our bit to tackle climate change by reducing the amount of food wasted. Did you know that more than one-third of all food produced gets thrown away? This unnecessary food waste equates to 10% of greenhouse gas emissions!
Too Good To Go is a food waste-fighting app and a certified B Corporation. We connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. We have over 50 million registered app users in 17 locations across Europe, the US and North America. Together, we have saved more than 110 million meals from going to waste. We are super proud of this, but there is still lots more that we want to achieve.
We save two meals every second, all thanks to our millions of daily users. Yes! 2 meals every second, so it is vitally important that we have a smooth and effortless checkout experience for everyone, globally - which would be where you come in.
We're looking for a Product Manager to join our newly established Checkout team, to focus on taking our checkout experience to the next level. Reporting directly to the VP of Product, you'll be responsible for bringing a frictionless checkout experience to our customers and further accelerating our rapid growth.
- Own the end-to-end experience of the consumer purchase experience from intend-to-purchase to purchase-completed.
- Collaborate with the wider business, to understand pain points, both globally and locally in each market.
- Understand the landscape of payment methods and best practices both globally and locally in each market
- Constantly assessing how to balance what can be done to remove friction in the flow while still considering how to reduce fraud attempts.
- Do discovery sessions with the full product team to identify the focus areas and problems to solve
- Navigate in a sea of qualitative and quantitative insights; auth-rates, conversion-rates, fraud attempts, drop-off-rates, user research, app reviews and bug reports.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within a Product Management role - Ideally within a marketplace/ technology field..
- Proven analytical skills and quantitative skills with demonstrated ability to manage and understand the business needs
- Foundational expertise in the payments, who is not intimidated by payment-terminology such as, 3D Secure, PSD2 & Charge-back - while being able to navigate in the web of the different parties that make up each purchase such as issuers, networks, merchants and more.
- Previous experience with app development in a global marketplace with many languages and local considerations
- History of working closely with Designers & Engineers on iterations and testing to discover solutions that continue to drive business results whilst solving the needs of our users.
- Customer-focussed, who is experienced in actively conducting user research, testing, and optimization
- Aware of the importance of using product analytics to improve overall success.
- You can make the best product-based decision with technical knowledge driven by a primary focus on the end-user.
- An excellent communicator who thrives in an environment that openly discusses ideas, shares knowledge and continuously strives to improve.
- Fantastic interpersonal and negotiation skills, both written and verbally.
- Product developments require involvement from many stakeholders across the organisation, so being able to manage their expectations and opinions are essential.
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1350 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
Job Ref: #LI-RS1
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.