We are a leading trading platform that is ambitiously expanding to the four corners of the globe. Our top-rated products have won prestigious industry awards for their cutting-edge technology and seamless client experience. We deliver only the best, so we are always in search of the best people to join our ever-growing talent team.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Marketing technology team who will be responsible for owning and driving the development and optimization of our internal marketing technology products. This will include enhancing and expanding our capability across our existing marketing communication channels including, email, push, in-platform messages and banners. Your role will be crucial in ensuring the effective delivery of targeted and engaging marketing campaigns to our client segments.
- Product Ownership: Take ownership of the internal Marketing technology Product, including emails, push notifications, banners, and inbox messages
- Capability expansion: Build and enhance our existing tools to serve regional business needs using a combination of automation and self-service capabilities
- Strategy Development: Collaborate with the marketing team to define the strategic direction for marketing technology, aligning it with business and product goals
- Stakeholder Engagement: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including, business, marketing, design, engineering, and data analytics, to gather requirements and prioritise initiatives that will bring value to clients and the business
- Process optimisation: Review internal communication processes and workflows to increase efficiency and time to client of all communications
- Roadmap Planning: Develop and maintain a comprehensive roadmap of development for our marketing technology products. Including writing detailed requirements, collaborating directly with technology engineers and overseeing delivery to bring new capabilities to the business in-line with our release cycles
- A/B testing: Enable marketing teams to optimise the performance and conversion rates of our marketing channels
- Data, Analytics and Reporting: Work with our Intelligence team and Engineers to define and track product and campaign performance to measure the effectiveness of campaigns to inform a habit of continuous improvement and decision-making
- We are looking for an action oriented individual with 3-5 years of product management experience, (preferably in the financial technology industry or a related field)
- Strong understanding of marketing technology platforms, tools, and best practices, with a focus on emails, push notifications, banners, and inbox messages including automation and one-off campaigns
- Ability to think strategically, align product initiatives with business goals, and develop a long-term vision for our marketing technology platforms.
- Proficiency in data analysis, A/B testing, and leveraging analytics to drive product decisions and optimizations
- Strong knowledge of the software development processes, sprint planning, requirement gathering and writing and overseeing the delivery of product enhancements
- A self-starter, with high attention to detail and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities, and adapting to changing business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and present ideas to stakeholders
- Preferable - knowledge of HTML based communication platforms
- Preferable - ability to understand and write HTML code
What you get in return:
For starters, a competitive salary.
You get to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company that rewards talent, initiative, and creativity and offers rapid career progression.
We allow our people to work flexibly if they wish to and don’t like to micromanage their working lives. Things like employee well-being and work-life balance are embedded in our company culture.
Be part of the leading digital assets movement and elevate your career with us!
We are looking for all sorts of talent and have a number of vacancies. (Developers, designers, creatives, strategists, and crypto enthusiasts).
Send us your resume and maybe there is a place for you in our team.
Job listing or not, we always have a place for the right people!