🚀 About us
) is a French start-up created in 2017 by French serial entrepreneur Loïc Soubeyrand: Swile offers digital solutions for employee rewards and benefits (meal/food vouchers and corporate gifts) through a card and an app that also helps foster engagement. We disrupted the traditional and outdated French paper meal voucher market and were able to gain significant traction.
After mastering meal vouchers, Swile is now tackling new rewards and benefits (meal vouchers, corporate gifts, transportation and commuter benefits, vacation allowances, and more) that will be stored and managed via a single account, card and app. Our ambition is to enable employers to also improve their employees’ engagement and experience by recognizing key moments and milestones of their lives at work. As such, celebrations (birthdays and work anniversaries), money pots, team events, P2P payments among coworkers are brought together in a single app.
As of today, we have raised €11 million (Series A) in 2018, €30 million (Series B) in 2019, €70 million (Series C) in 2020, and more recently, we completed the fourth round of fundraising (series D) of €175 million, spearheaded by Softbank. After an in-depth study of the growth potential for Swile across global markets, the company is poised to expand into the Brazilian market this year as Brazil is the world’s largest employee benefits market and more generally the perfect place to develop our new HR features namely our “Engagement” offer.
We are proud to announce ourselves as a global unicorn that is spreading smiles at work in France and Brazil (more to come 🚀)
About the role
Help Swile Product Portfolio to scale, align it with our global objectives, be the point of contact with our business team and interact with our development team to build and deliver the product development roadmap. Work with our global colleagues in France and elsewhere to align and integrate our solutions.
Our Product Manager has one mission: Spread and support the product management culture, ensure our users are at the top of our business and have an outstanding experience from end to end.
This means working with various team members and stakeholders, both inside and outside the company to:
Your daily life
- Understand our core business and deploy initiatives that boost our user experience
- Define along with the company strategy, the product strategy, and roadmap, mapping opportunities and identifying continuous improvement
- Run market research and product discovery in order to reach the exact target we are aiming for and make sure that we’re on top of the game
- Do periodic product releases to ensure visibility of product growth and impact
- Be the point of contact of the business team, following up with trends of our market (business, Brazilian laws that impact our product, and business strategies) to make sure we’re aligned with our local (BR) reality
- Work closely with our tech team, making sure we are up to date in our backlog and prevent bugs that may harm our users
You’ll be part of the first product team at Swile in Brazil and you will have a land of opportunities regarding product development, user experience, integrations and people management. We’re looking for someone that will lead the product development to its best!
Who we're looking for
- Product Management B2C
- Discovery techniques at scale, turning learnings into insights and leveraging them in product features and plans
- Market Study Experience
- Advanced English
- HR Tech field
- User oriented
- Data driven
- 💜 We are team players: We succeed as a team! Learning, growing and taking off together is what drives us on a daily basis :)
- 🏋 We are doers: Being creative, curious, and wanting to build things with a test and learn mindset, this is who we are!
- 🏄 We move fast: The ability to be organized, adaptable and innovative to keep up with technological advancements in the market!
- 📣 We are ambassadors: Our ambition has no limit, and this requires humility, questioning, and the will to always set the bar higher!
- 🍔 We stay hungry: As we are the first and daily users of our product, speaking about Swile gives us pride!
- 🥰 We cherish our values : Very committed, Swilers are passionate about maintaining our culture.
- We are proud to consider people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, or race.
- Every candidate will be treated equally in the recruitment process. Even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements, please don't hesitate to apply and tell us why you would be a good fit!