At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
Personio is the all-in-one HR software for small and medium-sized companies. With offices in Munich, Madrid, London, Dublin, and Amsterdam, Personio is on a mission to make HR processes as transparent and efficient as possible so HR can focus on what matters most: people and strategy.
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Product Designer with a strong, creative and human-centered design approach that will help us to extend our design team and the Personio’s Recruiting product as well as make sure that design is well represented in all our product teams.
Recruiting is a high pace business: With more than 3 thousands customers and more than 10 thousands daily active users, our recruiting product is the most used area of the whole Personio platform. In this position you'll have the possibility to impact the work of thousands of recruiters and HR professionals across Europe and enable them to hire the best talent….Efficiently.
You will work closely with our team of product managers, user researchers and engineers to bring our recruiting solution to the next level, designing new and exciting features while making sure that our product remains coherent, scalable and relevant to our business.Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Be part of a mission-based multidisciplinary team, working side-by-side with Product Managers and Engineers
- Being a key part of our product development process driving design projects from concept to delivery
- Create holistic user experiences to match customer and business needs
- Create prototypes for testing and stakeholder review
- Partner up with UX Research team to drive discovery initiatives
- Drive co-creation sessions with other team members and stakeholders
- Deliver project specifications and support implementation
- Contribute to our Design System
- You have 1-2+ years experience designing web-based applications, ideally in a SaaS environment, and a portfolio that demonstrates your approach and thought process in this business.
- You have strong empathy and openness to understand how people interact with digital products, their expectations and biases
- You have up-to-date knowledge of industry established interaction patterns and design trends
- You have a good understanding of visual design and information architecture principles
- You have the ability to iterate quickly, creating storyboards, wireframes, and high fidelity prototypes
- You are absolutely comfortable with online collaboration
- You have proven experience working in a complex domain and using analytical problem-solving skills to make decisions
- You have a strong sense of ownership, ability to work independently in a result-oriented way
- You understand the importance to continuously receive and provide feedback
- You are Fluent in English and have good communication skills
- To apply, please provide a CV in English and a Portfolio
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- 28 days of paid vacation, plus another additional day after 2 and 4 years (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society –one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with our office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Receive generous family leave, child support, mental health support, and sabbatical opportunities with PersonioCares
- Save money with corporate discounts across brands like Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, and more
- Comprehensive healthcare and dental coverage for each permanent employee (excluding taxes)
- Invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme, with a Personio match of up to 5%
- Access multiple fitness studios and sports facilities across Ireland for €30 per month with a subsidized Gympass membership
- A beautiful office in the heart of Dublin, complete with professional espresso machines, free drinks and snacks, and indoor and outdoor break spaces