With under 400 employees, Keap is a medium-sized business based in Chandler, Arizona, and serves to liberate and empower entrepreneurs, to strengthen families, communities, and economies. When you ask most Keapers, whether past or present their favorite part of working at Keap, the response will have something to do with our people, affectionately known as Keapers.
At Keap, we ask that you build connections with your team and/or cross-functional teams. You will create meaningful work that makes a difference in how you develop your career and how you contribute in leading our Sales and Marketing Automation platform that's built on 20 years of experience working with small businesses; to grow their sales and save time in the process. All in an environment with others who are passionate about driving success through collaboration, energy and fun.
As a Product Designer at Keap, you will seek to deeply understand the needs of our customer and the problems to solve. You can work through ambiguity to create clarity, embrace change and execute quickly. You are passionate about creating clean, easy-to-use and user-centered product experiences and know how to be a key part of an interdisciplinary team.
Finally, you can embrace feedback, have a desire to learn from others, and constantly look for ways to improve and grow.
Product Design at Keap
The Product Design and Experience (PDX) team at Keap is responsible for leveraging product design, content design and UX research to solve important problems that will help our customers grow their businesses. We use workshops, design sprints, research and design expertise as tools to help us achieve our objectives and deliver the right solutions.
- Work collaboratively with Product Managers, Engineers and other Product Designers to create and develop end-to-end desktop and mobile-responsive experiences that deliver on customer and business outcomes
- Participate in customer research to test and validate designs and discover new insights while leveraging solid analytics and experimentation frameworks to make data-driven decisions
- Efficiently deliver compelling UX visions, visual design, UI specifications, wireframes, and prototypes while strictly applying and improving the patterns in our design system
- Be a storyteller; articulate complex visions through simple, elegant means and connect design rationale to how the solution solves the problem and delivers customer benefit
- Collaborate with other designers and peers by actively researching and sharing design best practices and trends, giving and soliciting feedback, and proactively working across disciplines to elevate the customer experience
- Take advice and learn from experienced team members and stay up to date with new technologies, industry and design best practices, trends, and demonstrates a passion for learning
- Seek to understand first with an ability to fall in love with the problem, not the solution
- Connect with customers at an emotional level and develop solutions that exceed expectation
- Hold yourself and others accountable to delivering on their commitments
- A strong design portfolio of work demonstrating your design process from user journeys to final product
- 2+ years of experience designing web, native mobile and mobile-responsive applications, or related training/education
- Understands and applies best practices, methods and processes for visual design, interaction design and information architecture
- Understands research methodologies and best practices and when to appropriately apply research and usability testing as part of the design process
- Experience working in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Miro
- Excellent visual design skills
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner
- Effective at collaborating, negotiating, communicating, and presenting
- Experience working in a Lean environment and applying rapid experimentation methods
- A degree in Design, Industrial Design, Human Computer Interaction or equivalent experience preferred
- You have a passion for helping small businesses succeed
- You have a true understanding of what “fast-paced” really means and you embrace it
- You have a knack for using storytelling to invoke confidence in stakeholders and motivate teams
- You’re experienced working in a SaaS environment on a product team
One Year and Beyond
As we continue to grow and scale as a business, this person will have the opportunity to grow their leadership capabilities, grow their team and hone their craft as a product leader and design expert. The path is yours to design.At Keap, we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Our Keapers bring the hustle, grit and passion to everything they do; all while doing it from the place they work best. Through our 7 core values, you will be expected to:
- Listen to, care for, and serve the diverse people central to our purpose (We Genuinely Care)
- Have a forever curious, learn-it-all mindset and value learning over knowledge (We Learn Always)
- Face challenges with grit and optimism to achieve your goals (We Own It)
- Build trust through transparency and open, authentic communication (We Build Trust)
- Work with humility and gratitude to work collaboratively (We Check Ego)
- Believe in people and champion their dreams (We Dream Big) *as well as your own
- Work as one team, unified in our Purpose and Mission (We Win Together)
At Keap, we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Keap’s corporate office is located at 1260 South Spectrum Blvd. Chandler AZ 85286.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. Keap will not sponsor new candidates for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.