Fountain is enterprise software that accelerates global high volume hiring. Our customers hire millions of hourly workers annually in 78 countries. Job seekers often struggle to get connected with companies seeking hourly workers due to inefficiencies in their hiring processes, and Fountain makes it easier for them to get offers for work quickly. Getting hired fast eases some of the financial instability millions of families face.
Fountain is a Remote-first company that embraces a work from anywhere policy and offers flexibility on location, so our employees feel free to enjoy the world. Fountain is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Chipotle, StitchFix, GoPuff and Just Eat Takeaway.
We just 4.5Xed in valuation in our Series C, which was led by Softbank and B Capital. We plan on keeping this hyper-growth going this year! Come join us on this rocket ship!
We're looking for a Product Designer to join our Design team, building new features and functionality across our core product areas.
Your work will impact the day-to-day experiences of our users, with significant opportunity to be a part of creating new product offerings from the ground up.
This role partners with members of the Design team, Product Managers, User Research, and Data to create intuitive, user-driven, product experiences.
You will play a key role advocating for our users throughout the organization and be a part of a close-knit, multidisciplinary, Design org. We take our work seriously but always approach it with thoughtfulness, humor, and humility.
We’re excited to see what’s next and we want you just as stoked to be a part of it.
What you'll be doing:
- Tackling design problems from beginning to end. You'll take key insights from research and data to create concepts that form new products and features.
- Delivering polished, effective, and delightful designs for high-impact projects across our products offerings.
- Building detailed workflows flows and interactions for a variety of applications
- Helping drive the vision for the product and achieving it through iterative design exploration, documentation, and presentations.
- Providing and soliciting feedback from other designers to continually better our experiences.
- Collaborating with other Designers and Product Managers to research, define, and prioritize features based on user needs.
- Collaborating with engineers on technical implementation.
- Validating designs with customers and cross-functional stakeholders.
What you should bring:
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience designing digital products and systems. You have helped ship products that solve real problems, and that people use.
- Ability to break down complicated problems and seek information to unblock and drive projects to completion.
- Commitment to understanding the behaviors, motivations, and goals of our users and act as an advocate on their behalf.
- Strong visual design and communication skills.
- Motivation to continue learning and staying up to date with current best practices in UX, visual design, patterns, systems, and more.
- Experience working within an existing design system across a range of devices and platforms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver polished, high-fidelity mockups using modern design tools such as Figma, Sketch, or XD (we use Figma).
- A portfolio showcasing problem solving skills and high design caliber; a link to your portfolio (and password if applicable) is mandatory to be considered for this role.
Perks & Benefits:
Flexible PTO & Work Hours
"Work from Anywhere" Policy
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
HSA & FSA (Medical and Dependent Care)
Life Insurance & STD/LTD
10 Weeks Paid Parental Leave for Birth/Adoption
Remote IT/Home Office Stipend
Learning and Development Reimbursements
Fun, interactive and inclusive team-building events, off-sites, and happy hours
Even if you do not meet all the requirements above, we still encourage you to apply for this position. While we try to be thorough with our prerequisites, not everything about you as a candidate can be condensed into a list of bullet points.
We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
*Fountain is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer—M/F/D/V*