Dixa is a customer service platform that creates value for brands and customers in a conversational, friendly, and engaging way. We call it Customer Friendship™️ ?. Established in Copenhagen, Denmark in 2015, Dixa was founded on the principle that there must be a better way to do customer service, one that allowed the creation of value-driven experiences for customers as well as empowered agents to do more than solving tickets for the business. In February of 2021, the company acquired the Australian knowledge platform startup, Elevio, to empower agents as well as customers with AI-optimized knowledge base and contextual experiences.
Dixa has expanded globally within the first years since launch and now has 230+ employees in offices across Copenhagen, London, Chicago, Berlin, Tallinn, Kyiv, Tel Aviv and Melbourne. The company doubled its revenues YoY, and has raised more than $155 million in funding to date with backing from Notion Capital, Project A Ventures, SEED Capital and recently completed the Series C funding led by US-based General Atlantic.
About the Role
Here at Dixa, we’re looking for a Product Designer to build out our core product experience and help us on the journey to build the world’s most powerful Customer Friendship platform ? This is a highly collaborative role where you will work with the Product Manager and Engineering teams on your embedded product team to craft your team OKR’s, capture insights from customers, and continuously iterate on each solution.
As a designer on our product design team, you will be a key member in giving feedback at critiques, attending team syncs, and helping evangelize design in our department. We are a team that values transparency, open and honest feedback and are extremely collaborative ?
Note: Please include a link to your online portfolio (or to a PDF of your work). Quality over quantity. We think the best look into who you are and your design process comes from stories and case studies. We'd much prefer a couple of solid thought out narratives as opposed to a ton of Dribbble shots.
What you will be doing
- Be improving our core experience and working on projects from start to finish
- Be leading discovery sessions with the PM to understand user problems
- Visualize and validate ideas on a rapid and continuous loop with users through clickable prototypes
- Be working closely with engineering to hand over final high-fidelity designs and interactions
- Work with cross-functional teams (developers, product managers, researchers, fellow designers) to keep track of dependencies and ensuring a seamless experience
- Assist in collecting data and insights to ensure that improvements are making the impact you hypothesize
Who you are
- You have at least 1-3 shipped products at a consumer or B2B technology company
- You have a strong grasp of the design process and design thinking
- You know the answer doesn't lie with us, but with our users. You're comfortable reaching out and conducting interviews, surveys, and usability tests
- You are passionate about how products “function” and how users move through an experience to accomplish their goals
- You have a deeply collaborative and iterative approach to product UX and can develop wireframes and prototypes quickly, producing multiple concepts
- You have experience working with and contributing to a design system
- You have worked with agile software development and lean UX processes
- You understand that there is a balance between what our users need and what the business needs
- Most importantly, you are approachable, respectful and love to collaborate. You are not afraid to reach out and help others and ask for help yourself
The qualifications and experiences above act as a loose guide to what we’re looking for. We’d still love to hear from you if you have more or less experience, so long as the core skills can be demonstrated.
An equitable future.
Since the very beginning, we’ve been committed to building an inclusive culture. We are proud that people from all over the world have combined forces to give Dixa a universal perspective.
However, there are areas where we simply need to do better, and we appreciate that there are perspectives and experiences which many of us do not fully understand – yet.
We want our Dixaterians to bring their true selves to work, irrespective of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical ability, age, or economic background. We’re committed to learning, growing, and educating ourselves on experiences outside of our own, because we believe everyone deserves an equitable future.
Dixa; the 30-second version!
Dixa is a Customer Friendship Platform. We’re hoping to replace traditional customer service tactics because we think that customer relationships should be personalised, engaging, conversational and feedback-driven. We want to help brands connect with their customers - much like the connection between friends.
We started out as four friends around a kitchen table, on a mission to radically change the customer service space, while building a people-first and values-driven culture from the get-go.
Now, we’re in scale-up territory, backed by incredible VCs (raising Series C in July 2021), and over 190 exceptional Dixaterians working with us in 4 offices (and remotely)?
This incredible momentum is fuelling our mission to once and for all eliminate bad customer service and create a world in which all people are welcomed by their favorite brands with the warm familiarity of a friend.?
What’s in it for you?
Of course, there are the standard things, like competitive salary and a decent pension plan, that includes life and health insurance. But, there’s also so much more, such as flexible working, autonomy, continuous learning, meaningful work, future planning (family health and retirement) and other bits & bobs (i.e. socials and food). You can find out more on our careers page!