Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ as MTTR. It’s an exciting time to join us!
Matterport is looking for a Product Manager to join the platform team to own and drive “Matterport for Promote” which is one of our largest use cases with utility across multiple industries: Residential Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate, Short and Long Term Rentals, Travel and Hospitality, etc. This new role will help shape and define this important product offering for users using Matterport to promote a space. Some of the core capabilities you will be evolving and building include strategic integrations and content distribution feeds with key partners new innovations in virtual tour functionality additional assets and add-ons valuable to people using Matterport to promote a space promote focused purchase options, packages and bundles This position reports directly to the Sr. Director, Product Management for Platform, and will collaborate heavily with business development and product marketing as well as the design and engineering teams
Matterport is a remote workplace with headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA. This position can be based remotely in the United States #LI-Remote
What you will do
- Own and deliver promote focused features and functions and refine a dedicated product offering
- Deeply understand the needs of our existing and potential customers in real estate, commercial real estate and travel and hospitality and build solutions that deliver benefit and value to those customers
- Partner with business development on product strategy, market segmentation and understanding customer needs
- Own the strategy, roadmap and prioritization for the promote suite of product capabilities
- Work with design and engineering to specify and manage features and capabilities from concept to launch
- Be the product owner and influence go-to-market and business development efforts in support of product success across the promote use case
- Be the user champion and subject matter expert for your product
- Use metrics, qualitative feedback, and other data to learn about user needs and inform product improvements
- Provide product guidance and input to an Agile development team
Who you are
- 7-10 years of product management experience preferably in products targeted at the real estate, travel or hospitality industries
- Experience working with partners/vendors on integrations and/or joint product development
- Experience in early stage product definition is a plus
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion in an Agile environment with minimal guidance
- Technical and business acumen
- Familiarity with 3D, Virtual Reality and/or Augmented Reality a plus
- History of developing user empathy with customers, understanding stakeholders and engagement methods
- Analytical rigor in evaluating and prioritizing projects and roadmap items
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to influence others in cross-functional teams
- An entrepreneurial drive with a bias for action
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred. Relevant certifications considered
- We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- * Comprehensive health plans – 100% of premiums covered for employees. (90% of family premiums)
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- * 401k
- Company ownership in the form of RSU’s
- Continuing Education & Commuter Benefits
- For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers
- * Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act