Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
The health and safety of our team is our top priority. As such, all employees working in the U.S. whose positions involve in-person interaction with other employees or third parties are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. More details will be shared during the recruiting process.
This position is Remote First and requires proof of vaccination unless Blend grants you an exemption.
We’re looking for an experienced Platform Product Marketing Manager to develop and coordinate platform go-to-market strategies for Blend’s cloud banking platform, which includes solutions for mortgage and consumer banking. Our cloud-based platform powers end-to-end customer journeys for any banking product and serves as the infrastructure powering the future of banking.
You will be joining a team of highly collaborative, self-starters, always interested in learning, innovating, and continuously improving. Experience in B2B SaaS product marketing is required. Experience in platform or services marketing is a plus.
How You'll Contribute:
- Elevate Blend’s brand awareness and position as a leader in cloud banking
- Develop platform positioning, value propositions, and messaging based on competitive research and customer insights
- Create technical marketing and sales content centered around CIO, CTOs, and CDOs, including technical whitepapers, marketing collateral (e.g., pitch decks, one-pagers), and internal enablement
- Partner with brand, editorial, field and account-based marketing teams to design campaigns that evangelize the Blend platform
- Support our sales and sales engineering teams in account planning and strategy, technical sales presentations, and RFIs/RFPs
- Develop and iterate on our pricing and packaging strategy to drive certain business objectives (from maximizing revenue to capturing market share)
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- A demonstrably successful background in B2B SaaS product marketing
- Highly collaborative, self-starter, always interested in learning, innovating, and continuous improvement
- A passion for precision, details, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to build for scale and self-serve, driving and enabling others at Blend to leverage product marketing services and knowledge
- Build cross-functional relationships and handle complex projects across internal and external teams, including strong partnerships with customers
- Excellent written communication & presentation skills
Benefits And Perks:
- Meaningful equity and 401K
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
If you have a disability and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment, please contact Blend at (650) 550-4810 or [email protected].