We're looking for a Lead Product Manager who is excited about building the most efficient and elegant BaaS (Bank as a Service) on the market.
As a Lead Product Manager, you’ll join our experienced product team (1 CPO, 1 Lead, 4 PM, 1 Product Designer, 1 Lead QA). Our team is growing fast and we are looking for a Lead PM!
You will work closely with engineers, compliance, risk, marketing and other business stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle.
Reporting to our CPO, you will wake up each morning with 2 main goals:
- Deliver maximum value for your users
- Turning complex things (technical and banking) into simple things
On a daily basis, this will result in:
Product Strategy & Roadmaps
- As Lead Product Manager of your tribe, you will participate of defining the Product Vision & Strategy.
- Participate of defining your team's product roadmap with your main stakeholders and our CPO
- New product developments: we are scaling our business with very strong ambitions, and we are developing new exciting product
Product Discovery & Delivery
- The design of new features (from the needs analysis to their release). You are not there just to design screens and APIs but to listen to customer needs, understand the challenges and design the best solutions.
- Be the voice of customers to prioritize changes to the product, in relation with the various stakeholders (internal or customers)
- Understand the pain points & needs of users and work in collaboration with product and business teams to define areas for improvement.
- Analyze impact, generate insights about your product
- You will be the daily partner of Engineering Managers and Tech Team leads in order to ease the planning of your perimeter’s releases.
- Coach the members of the product team and create an efficient environment for them to learn and grow.
- Participate actively in our product team to improve our processes, workflows, and tools
- Significant experience as a Product Manager in a start-up, Fintech, consulting firm, or another fast-paced work environment (Payment, Compliance, Risk, API First)
- Experience on a technical product - ideally B2B - would be a plus
- Strong interest in the Developer Experience
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts, and translate them into industry- or business-relevant terms
- Analytical mind, ability to step back, and great understanding of the market to define ambitious product strategies
- You like working with IT teams and simplifying complex products
- You have an eye for detail
- Ability to communicate with clarity, humility, and precision
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent team player and fun to work with
- Excellent working abilities in English (French is not required)
What we offer
- This is one of the key moments to join Swan in terms of growth
- Our people matter! Diversity, inclusion and work-life balance are important at Swan
- Attractive and fair salary
- Strong product and tech culture
- Be challenged and make a direct impact
- Innovate within a fast-learning and international environment
- Awesome, ambitious, skilled colleagues
- Spacious office located in the heart of Paris (10ème)
- Partial-remote working policy
- Daily Swile lunch vouchers
- 2 offsites / year with the whole Swan team (workshops, team building and lots of fun)
- Stay active with our Classpass partnership
- A 30-min video call with Amélie, our Talent Acquisition Manager, to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- An 1h video call with Nicolas, our co-founder
- A case study + meet the team
- An interview with our CEO