Launched in 2013, ManoMano
is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online.
ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners
and 10 million products
, ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries
: France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 850 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingenuity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
Product organization at ManoMano is divided into 6 Gears (Mega-Tribe)
SELLERS: Provide the best experience to our sellers to grow their business (main KPI: seller revenues)
COMMERCE & CLIENTS: Help customer discover what they need (North Star Metric : add2cart rate)
PROJECTS & SERVICES: Help the customer to set up his own project with advice. We will propose some new service dedicated to DIY
OPERATIONS: Offer the most seamless and reassuring delivery and after sales experience (main KPI: NPS and CSAT)
MONEY: Provide a secure & best-in class pay-in and pay-out experience (main KPI: Payment CVR & Compliance)
BTOB: Transform the DIY marketplace to help construction entrepreneur to run their business (main KPI: B2B repurchase rate)
→ Currently, we have 1 open position in the Sellers tribe. The location is flexible, you can be based in France or Spain.
Lead Product Management role at ManoMano
Within the Seller Insights and Services we are looking for a new Lead Product Manager to join us in building a range of high Added Value services to stimulate further performance, exposure for our partners & generate new revenue streams.
The Seller Insights and services group is developing expertise and solutions among 3 dimensions: Operational Services, Data Insights and Advertising solutions, for both sellers and brands partnering with Manomano.
Our value proposition in Seller Insights and services is a key asset for our partners, and we will invest massively in creating and or integrating further innovative solutions.
As a Train we are setting our ambition as a collective effort with common goals, requiring Lead Product Manager to be a great leader for its assigned Group, but also a great team player by supporting transversal projects that have direct impact on Seller Experience.
The scope of this role is very complete and allows to develop a managerial track, with high visibility and complete autonomy on the scope. It requires a blend of technical & functional expertise, data fluency, user understanding, and business acumen. The job will report to the Head of Product.
Your main missions will consist of:
1- Product discovery: Master the problem space of your group through a deep knowledge of your users pain points and needs through qualitative research (assisted by our user research department) or quantitative data.Work closely with the data science team to explore the next generation of merch and search optimizations. 2- Product strategy: Build and nurture the product vision with your stakeholders, based on the data you gathered (from users, your team, data analysis, competitors, user research…)Turn that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap: you will make sure that we’re building the right featuresMake sure your team / stakeholders understand and embrace it through your engaging communication Integrate your group product strategy within the company strategy.Provide regular feedback and communicate the vision to the leadership team. 3 - Management: As a Lead Product Manager you are responsible for coaching 2 to 3 individual PMs with various level of seniority and mastery of the role. You are responsible for providing them with the correct environment for them to impact their KPIs and grow in their personal development.
- You have an engineering mindset & thrive in a startup environment growing (fast).
- You have already worked in an ecommerce company, started your own company or know at least the marketplace model.
- You have already worked on Big data projects, or projects involving data science.
- You master the AB test techniques.
- You handle ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized and structured way. You have excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem. You are passionate about it.
- You have great communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level.
- We often say about you that you’re an analytical and “customer centric” person. You believe that data should help drive your product strategy.
- You are kind, thoughtful and have a natural ability to get things done. You qualify as an “achiever” and a leader.
- You understand perfectly the role of a product manager and you embrace the product methodology and culture.
- Your English is perfect.
- You have experience with search engines, merchandizing and promotion mechanics and tools.
- You love DIY and want to profoundly play a role in the reinvention of this market
1/ Phone interview with a Talent Recruiter
2/ Zoom interview with the Product Director
3/ Zoom interview with the IT Lead
4/ Zoom interview with the VP Product
What we offer at ManoMano
- People: Smart/ diverse backgrounds / international environment/ A positive, supportive & dynamic atmosphere
- Work: office/ hybrid/ full remote (This role is remote-eligible from Spain)
- Salary: competitive salary package
- Technology: Get a laptop you love to do your best work
- Time off: 30 days of paid vacation
- Flexibility: Flexible working hours including Friday afternoons off.
- Sports: free gym membership
- Healthcare: Private Health Insurance.
- Retreats/ fun: music room/ a terrace/ modern office/ Crafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledge, learn from others)/ External events attendance, fairs & Meetups
- Food: Ticket Restaurant (flexible remuneration)
- Transportation: Ticket transportation (flexible remuneration)
- MM employee discount
We're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »
The information collected on this form is recorded in a file used by ManoMano - Colibri SAS so that we can process your application.
The data is kept for 2 years from the date of your application. You can access your data, rectify it, request its deletion or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data. You can also exercise your right to the portability of your data. Consult the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights.
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data under this scheme, you can contact our data protection officer by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, after having contacted us, you feel that your "Data Protection" rights have not been respected, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL.