MaintainX is the world leading mobile-first workflow management platform for industrial and frontline workers. We are building the GitHub for real world workflows such as maintenance, safety and operations and improving operational efficiency for 4,000+ businesses including Univar, Quikrete, ABInBev, Duracell, Marriott and McDonald's.
We've raised $54 million in venture capital following a recent Series B funding round led by Bessemer Ventures, August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures as well as the founders of UiPath and Thumbtack.
As the first Growth Product Leader, you'll be responsible for building out our product-led growth and sales engine. MaintainX offers a path for fully self-service customers alongside a fully-formed sales team to assist our larger enterprises. You will work across the organization to identify and prioritize growth opportunities, conduct market research, and execute on experiments to test and optimize for growth. This roles is all about identifying opportunities with outsized impact and experimenting rapidly to realize that impact. The initial focus will be on activation, increasing the number of users and the speed of which they recognize the value of MaintainX, but as the team scales, the focus will expand to include conversion, monetization, and retention.
What you'll do
- Build out our product-led growth engine, increasing the number of users who are able to successful activate and convert into self-service customers
- Scale our product-led sales engine, increasing the number of users and the speed in which they become product-qualified for our mature sales organization
- Conduct experiments and leverage data and user research to achieve growth goals, shape the vision for the growth roadmap and become an expert in your domain
- Work closely with Marketing, Demand Generation, Revenue Strategy, and the Sales team to achieve shared acquisition, activation, conversion and retention goals
- Contribute to building the larger product vision, product strategy and go-to-market strategy
- Inspire and motivate a team of designers and engineers to achieve ambitious outcomes
- Define success metrics to measure and evaluate the impact of product efforts
- When it makes sense for the business, assist in scaling out the growth org to support all stages in the growth funnel
- 6 to 8+ years in product management with experience driving product-led growth, specifically Activation, on a B2B SAAS product
- Well-versed in product-led growth or product-led sales, and how to use product experiences to drive new customers and overall customer satisfaction throughout the growth funnel
- Track record in building successful activation experiences (added plus if there's a track record in monetization experiences as well)
- Deep experience with impactful and rapid experimentation (including hypothesis generations, a/b testing and results analysis)
- Thrives in early-stage start-ups with the ability to balance scrappy execution for fast results alongside the creation of frameworks and processes to scale out the team
- Can inspire and rally a team around a clear vision, strategy and roadmap to meet specific KPIs
- Ability to build relationships and effectively collaborate with all levels of the organization from executives to ICs
- Strong pattern recognition, with the ability to apply existing solutions to MaintainX specific problems, without reinventing the wheel
- Ability to make big bets and not just optimizations depending on where we are at the company
Our mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier worldwide by creating software that meets their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
MaintainX is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.