Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep.We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
What you'll do
- Develop the design of new sleep technologies and products.
- Ideate, sketch, and prototype new product and packaging developments in collaboration with design team.
- Utilize tools (like Adobe CC, Rhino, Solidworks) to design products that meet Emma’s product portfolio objectives with respect to functionality and material selection.
- Work closely with RnD Project Managers and Engineers, Operations, Marketing and Country Teams on developing the new products and optimizing the existing ones.
- Execute designs for assigned projects while keeping in mind the customers perspective, engineering requirements and brand identity.
Who we're looking for
- You have university degree in product design or industrial design or comparable degree/education.
- Working knowledge of Adobe CC, CAD Software (Rhino, Solidworks).
- Knowledge of principles of design and the respective methodologies.
- You are passionate about improving people’s sleep.
- A high degree of initiative, independence, and flexibility.
- You are eager to learn and able to bring new and fresh ideas to the table.
- You are fluent in English; German will be a plus.
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!