At Moneybox, we’re helping people turn their money into something greater. We launched our award-winning app back in 2016, and made waves with our now famous round-ups feature, which helped thousands of people start investing with just their spare change. Fast forward to today, and we’ve brought saving, investing, home-buying, and retirement services together into one simple app. So people can reach their goals and build wealth with confidence, whatever their starting point. With a range of free tools, educational content, and award-winning customer support, we’re already helping more than one million people all across the UK.
What You’ll Do
- Reporting into the Head of Brand & Creative, you will work with the wider Brand & Creative Team to deliver assets and help to drive multiple business objectives, from acquiring new customers to building brand loyalty. You will:
- Respond to briefs and design high-quality assets for a variety of formats and channels, ie. organic and paid social media, illustration for the app, website, outdoor advertising, and more.
- Work with motion designers and copywriters to devise and produce effective ads for our core marketing channels, including TikTok, Facebook and Instagram.
- Support the wider Brand & Creative Team on larger projects throughout the whole creative process (ie. by joining ideation sessions, devising creative concepts and creating beautifully designed assets).
- Get get stuck-in, learn, and support on big, high-impact creative projects (ie. TV, Outdoor).
- Work collaboratively, not only with the Brand & Creative Team, but with team members from across the wider business to deliver on your briefs and develop your stakeholder management skills.
- Get to know the Moneybox brand, app, and customers inside-out, while also using data and insights to inform your work.
- Learn and develop as much as possible by taking guidance from your senior team members, and keeping on top of the latest trends in design techniques and new technologies (including emerging social media trends).
- Help to champion the Moneybox brand across the business, and ensure that every asset produced is on-brand.
- Manage your assigned tasks and prioritise your time and work effectively.
Who you are
- You are an enthusiastic designer, looking to get stuck-in and deliver assets that are not only on brand, but drive strong commercial results. You are:
- Excited about our mission with a genuine interest in the services we offer.
- A driven individual who’s looking to expand their design skillset while learning more about advertising, brand-building, and the whole creative process.
- Full of ideas about how to tell the Moneybox story and engage potential and existing customers.
- A proactive self-starter who combines a bias for action with a willingness to learn and solve problems independently.
- A collaborative team player who is able to take feedback on board, happy to start conversations with people, and get stuck in.
- A good communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with.
Experience and Skills
- Strong digital design skills with a minimum of one year's experience and a portfolio of relevant work (relevant digital examples are a must).
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop are a must).
- A good understanding of key design principles, with hands-on experience working with typography, colourways and illustration.
- Experience working according to brand books, design systems and briefs.
- Able to produce high-quality assets in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative mind with an interest in sharing ideas and developing conceptual skills.
- A genuine interest in brand and marketing.
- Reviews work carefully with meticulous attention to detail.
- Good time management skills with the ability to follow directions and take guidance from more experienced team members.
- Experience working for a Fintech OR a mobile app would be a big plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious business.
- Work with and learn from a team of highly-experienced creatives and brand experts.
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture.
- Company shares
- Company pension scheme
- Hybrid working environment
- Home office furniture allowance
- Personal Annual Learning and Development budget
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan (cashback on visits to the dentist & opticians etc)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gympass subscription to a variety of gyms and wellbeing apps
- Enhanced parental pay & leave
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with additional days added with length of service.
Along with your application, please submit a portfolio of your relevant work.
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: [email protected]
Your application will be subject to criminal record and adverse credit history checks (such as CCJs, IVAs and bankruptcy). As a regulated financial business, an adverse financial history could impact your suitability for the role. If you are aware of anything that could affect your suitability for the role, please let us know.