A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
We're looking for a Head of Product Marketing to build and execute a product marketing strategy to support go-to-market success. You will join our rapidly growing UK sales and marketing team, focused on winning business across the UK's most critical institutions and gaining access to the critical problems facing the UK which Palantir is uniquely positioned to solve. As the first product marketing hire in the UK, you'll need to play a diverse set of roles, from crafting content yourself, through to defining the product marketing strategy used by the wider team, and eventually as we prove the value of the function, hiring and managing a team. In this role, you will work closely with Palantir's UK leadership team, along with a cross-functional team of demand generation, content, sales, business development representatives and more - the team is growing fast, and you are joining a key time to help shape it!
This role is an opportunity to embed deeply in a unique company with a highly technical environment. You'll be expected to keep up to date with our software products and effectively message their features, their value, and the emergent transformation they provide to our current and potential clients. You'll also be expected to calibrate a room of peers and/or stakeholders to achieve alignment and pull levers to generate revenue.
The role and its surrounding organisation aren't rigidly defined and are evolving fast, so it's important that you can navigate an unstructured environment with savvy.
- Create messaging to be used in customer engagement and wider thought leadership efforts.
- Articulate complex technical concepts in easy-to-understand terms for both internal and external audiences.
- Define a measurement strategy for understanding the efficacy of different approaches, and use this to continuously test and refine your product marketing efforts.
- Work across cross-functional teams such as implementation teams, product development, demand generation, sales, business development, and public affairs.
- Build a business case for, and then execute on, the expansion of the team, which will include hiring, managing and growing additional team members.
What We Value
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in Enterprise Software, in fields such as technical marketing, technical pre-sales, or product marketing.
- 5+ years demonstrated track record in crafting positioning and marketing content.
- Outstanding communication and content creation skills, demonstrated through experiences working with complex technical topics.
- Demonstrated ability to optimise results on cross-team collaborations for marketing and revenue-generating activities.
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and strong problem-solving ability, including against non-traditional or undefined problems.
- Sound judgment, and composure in high-pressure situations, with an ability to display discretion and integrity in all interactions.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out
and let us know how we can help.