MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 400 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
Our 2025 strategy means delighting customers, new and old, with remarkable products and premium experiences. We are excited about this future and want to see at least part of this vision realised in 2022.
Our team is building a new platform and experience both for our internal and external customers. This new platform is the future of MOO. We aim to offer this new solution to customers in a way that drives towards our longer term plans while adding value and data lead insight from the start.
- Our Product Management team is growing and this role will be accountable for working with the cross functional team on leading, defining, testing and building the new platform based on our strategy and will work closely with the Director of Product and critical stakeholders on the future direction of the platform - and ultimately of MOO.
- There is a real mix of greenfield technology and customer facing work to drive and most importantly it is about our fabulous internal customers as well as our external customers. As the team are mostly based in the UK and we are fully cross functional, this will be a hybrid role and we will expect you to attend the office to collaborate with team mates and stakeholders at least once per week
Ideally you'll have experience with the following:
- B2C and B2B experience with an understanding of the unique needs of both businesses and consumers
- Experience in eCommerce, Product Management, Site Merchandising, Analytics, Customer Research
- Proficiency in customer experience and design principles
- Familiarity with merchants’ technology stacks - ecommerce platforms, payment gateways or order management systems
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Ability to context switch easily from technology, operations, research techniques, design best practices, short term team focuses, longer team opportunities etc
- Strong data skills across qualitative and quantitative data. Test, measure and learn approach to Product development
- Great storyteller who can bring people on the journey and inspire them
- Strong stakeholder management skills, leadership and experience
- Experience in working in an agile, cross functional development team, remote or distributed
- Lives and breathes the MOO values bringing enthusiasm and positivity to every problem
- You're a seasoned professional in the digital retailing market, with business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) experience
- You have proven success developing, executing, and maintaining sophisticated digital strategies by leveraging ecommerce platforms
- You have extensive knowledge of ecommerce technologies and tactics
- You are able to interpret data and draw conclusions to drive new eCommerce strategies and Product outcomes
- You demonstrate strong business judgment and decision-making skills
- You have the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate the highest impact initiatives.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with professionals in technology, marketing, and sales
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, and a cycle to work scheme.We also offer flexible work schedules with hybrid and remote working for certain roles as well as a Work From Anywhere program.
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.