Launched in 2013, ManoMano
is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online.
ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners
and 10 million products
, ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries
: France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 850 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingenuity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
Product organization at ManoMano is divided into 6 Gears (Mega-Tribe)
SELLERS: Provide the best experience to our sellers to grow their business (main KPI: seller revenues)
COMMERCE & CLIENTS: Help customer discover what they need (North Star Metric : add2cart rate)
PROJECTS & SERVICES: Help the customer to set up his own project with advice. We will propose some new service dedicated to DIY
OPERATIONS: Offer the most seamless and reassuring delivery and after sales experience (main KPI: NPS and CSAT)
MONEY: Provide a secure & best-in class pay-in and pay-out experience (main KPI: Payment CVR & Compliance)
BTOB: Transform the DIY marketplace to help construction entrepreneur to run their business (main KPI: B2B repurchase rate)
The OPERATIONS Gear includes 3 Tribes:
Customer Care, Delivery & Fulfillment
Your mission as a Head of Product is to ensure that all FTs deliver a coherent product roadmap impacting business through differentiating features:
The job reports to the VP of Product.
Your main missions will consist of
1- Product discovery
- Master the problem space of your tribe through a deep knowledge of your users pain points and needs through qualitative research (assisted by our user research department) or quantitative data (NPS results, Customer Effort Score verbatims).
- Define strategic user research priorities to be sure to tackle the main problem spaces.
2- Product strategy
- Build and nurture the product vision with your PMs, based on the data you gathered (from users, your team, data analysis, competitors, user research…)
- Turn that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap: you will make sure that the PMs are building the right features
- Make sure your team / stakeholders understand and embrace it through your engaging communication
- Integrate the product strategy within the company strategy
- Provide regular feedback and communicate the vision to the leadership team.
3- Product delivery
- Coordinate the FTs through your macro view and be able to call for cross teams solutions and anticipate dependencies. You also coordinate with other Lead PMs to ensure that we all go into the same direction. You work closely with the Gear EM (Engineering Manager) and architect team to ensure roadmap feasibility and anticipate the next priorities. Spread your tribe knowledge from one FT to another.
- Be obsessed by the impact of the features the FT of your tribe ship through A/B testing, behavior data, etc. and generate insights about your product (with user researchers’ help)
- Communicate in a timely manner with the VP Product and your main stakeholders about important information, alerts, etc.
4 - Management & leadership
- Influence: you represent the gear in company strategic meetings and strategic product meetings. You are able to drive complicated decisions where several stakeholders are involved taking into account each one point of view. You can challenge the business requirements.
- Coach and train: make the PMs grow. You help the PM to become autonomous and impact driven. Assist them during their main ceremonies, have regular 1:1, share your experience, clarify their mission...
- Review and assess: set clear objectives (we use the OKR methodology), monitor the PMs performance regularly and review each quarter the PMs performance
- Proven product management experience: you can demonstrate a significant experience in product area (8+ years ideally) and you have a strong track record of achievements both on
- Delivery: you structured product organization, made teams grow, improved delivery process
- Strategy and discovery: you have success stories backed by hard data where your product initiatives created a significant business difference
Project management : you can anticipate potential risks (technical, operational, legal or business), you always are one step ahead of current advancement, you are able to zoom in to solve operational problems as well as to zoom out to present a clear strategic roadmap. You always fight complexity
Communication : be it written or oral, you are able to express clearly technical or business problems. You have a strong synthesis capacity. You are able to adapt your communication to the person you are talking to. Empathy is one of your strength, and you are able to calm down discussions when people disagree.
Management and leadership : you proved to be a leader even on a small team, you are able to get the most of your colleagues and make them grow.
E-commerce expertise: you have worked in an e-commerce environment and you know well the basics (catalog management, search, logistics, payments…), you are familiar with marketplace concepts (supply, demand, network effect…).
Agility, Speed and Entrepreneurial fire : experience in strong growth environment where company changes every 6 months, ability to pivot quickly or take decision with only 80% of the information
Data driven : not only can you perform basic data analysis through tools like Amplitude or basic queries via SQL but your mind is data biased. Every project you launch start with KPI definition and target. You see data as a strategic asset for the company and you try to maximize it in every project you start (eg with Machine Learning learning features)
Bold, ingenious and care : these are the 3 ManoMano values, they are a prerequisite to join us !
DIY (bonus): you are found of DIY, refurbishing an apartment or a house is part of your hobbies, this is great !
If you started your own company (even if a failure), this is an extra bonuses ! English is also a prerequisite.
What we offer at ManoMano
- People: Smart/ diverse backgrounds / international environment/ A positive, supportive & dynamic atmosphere
- Work: office/ hybrid/ full remote
- Salary: competitive salary package
- Technology: Get a laptop you love to do your best work
- Time off: 7 weeks of paid vacation
- Healthcare: mutual (60% taken care by MM)
- Retreats/ fun: music room/ a terrace/ modern office/ Crafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledge, learn from others)/ External events attendance, fairs & Meetups
- Food: all the coffee you can drink/ Restaurant card (Swile)
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement
- manomano:MM employee discount
- Parents: flexible policies
We're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »
The information collected on this form is recorded in a file used by ManoMano - Colibri SAS so that we can process your application.
The data is kept for 2 years from the date of your application. You can access your data, rectify it, request its deletion or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data. You can also exercise your right to the portability of your data. Consult the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights.
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data under this scheme, you can contact our data protection officer by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, after having contacted us, you feel that your "Data Protection" rights have not been respected, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL.