Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
Reporting to our VP product, you will be responsible for the overall quality & coherence of Aircall’s User Experience. Your role is to shape and manage a highly performant team and ensure that design supports Aircall growth and success.
Your mission @Aircall:
- Responsible for the design roadmap, staffing, allocation and hiring
- Empower your team to do their best work by providing the necessary guidance, training and tools
- Help your team to hone their skills and grow, following their career paths
- Enable your team to be highly efficient by optimizing processes, tools and methodologies
- Set quality standards for the team
- Streamline collaboration and encourage transparency within and outside the design group
- Responsible for buy-in of the design strategy from the executive leadership team
- Ensure designers work with peers throughout the company in order to build consensus, trust and credibility across the organization regarding the direction of design
- Keep updated with the market landscape and with the latest UX news from the competition
A little more about you:
- You have a minimum of 7 years of experience as a product designer and 2 years as a design manager
- You have a proven track record of leading a team of 10+ designers
- You are efficient at managing managersYou are proficient in English
- You are a great communicator
- You can inspire, motivate and engage your team and partners
- You are business savvy. You understand that design works with other teams to create a product strategy that supports the business
- You have understand technology stacks, limitations and constraints
- You are ability to navigate through complexity, strive for simplicity and align divergent point of views
- You have a solid knowledge of the product & industry trends
- You have experience quantifying and measuring the business impact of design
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
? Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
?♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
? Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
? 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
? Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.