Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 5000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Who you are
Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive. You should be passionate about your work and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
About the role
Designers in growth domains at Klarna are fundamental players in the strategy and conception of converting and lifecycle marketing assets. You will bring exceptional creative thought and well-crafted execution that shapes innovative brand experiences while constantly optimising for the desired outcome. As part of the Consumer Growth & Loyalty domain you will be working alongside other performance marketing specialists, designers, project managers etc.
What you will do
- As a Design lead you will have managing responsibilities for other growth designers within and outside of your own team.
- You are expected to inspire and lead other growth designers to deliver according to latest best practices and brand consistency, always thinking 2 steps ahead.
- You will own and set the design guidelines for performing and CRM assets, and make sure that creation from agencies are delivered according to them for a brand consistent and converting customer funnel.
- You will work closely with performance marketers, copywriters, content creators and designers and be a stakeholder for performance in overall campaign development created outside of your domain.
- You are expected to take your own initiatives to optimise and adapt campaign material and asset production for multi-channel marketing, including social advertising, mobile app placements, and display banners.
- Work with both internal and external channel specialists and brand specialists on long term strategy.
You should have
- Proven experience in conversion rate optimisation and thorough understanding of what design decisions are best for multi-channel marketing, including social advertising, CRM, mobile app placements and display banners.
- At least 8+ years of experience designing for marketing campaigns. Bonus points for experience working with retail, marketplaces, e-commerce platforms, apps or digital media agencies.
- In-depth knowledge about design best practices for the different channels/advertising networks, e.g. Apple Search Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Snap Ads, Twitter Ads etc.
- Proven experience in A/B testing and Multivariate testing is essentialYou have a firm understanding of User Experience (UX) & Design fundamentals.
- Collaboration skills. Our designers have the opportunity to work with experts in various fields and are expected to bring ideas to the table.
- Articulation skills. You present concepts and solutions clearly and effectively to internal stakeholders.
- A strong interest in how design affects user experience.
- A passion for what’s next. Our designers have their eyes forward, bringing innovative techniques to how we communicate with audiences.
- Ability to work quickly without compromising quality or organisation.
- A can-do attitude.
- Self-motivated problem solver, detail-oriented, dedication, positive attitude and flexibility.
- You get things done.
- Exceptional English skills in written and oral communication.
- You’re familiar with Figma & The Adobe Creative Suite to build out creative assets.
We offer you a diversely international working environment filled with talented, creative and intelligent colleagues. As part of the Consumer growth domains you will be working alongside other designers, copywriters, product marketeers, marketing managers, PR specialists, etc. As an employee at one of the fastest growing companies in online payments and e-commerce worldwide, you will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we look forward to hearing from you.
Note: A portfolio is an essential element of the application for a design role at Klarna. Applicants who do not supply a link or PDF with samples of their work can unfortunately not be considered.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.