As a Group Product Designer, you’ll be joining a product group of squads (Enterprise, AI, Dashboard, Stickiness, and Use cases), focused on a strategic segment for 360Learning. Involved in the entire product development process, from vision to delivery, you will coach several designers and help them delivering a world-class experience. You'll work alongside a team also composed of experienced PMs and tech engineers. It is the opportunity to:
Embrace a Design coaching role: You'll coach Product designers, align them to an ambitious vision, make sure they are in the right environment to solve complex problems. You’ll partner closely with a Group Product Manager to reach excellence on a strategic segment for 360Learning.
Within a design system oriented company: Help us to create, standardize and evangelize our design system within all the 360Learners.
Where you will participate in shaping 360Learning's Design culture: Influence the way we do things day-by-day from your designer vision and create processes, best practices for the entire company that help us turn progressively into a Design organization.
Within 1 month, you will :
- Meet your team and discover all other teams at 360
- Get to know our Convexity culture
- Get acquainted with our tools and processes
Within 3 months, you will :
- Coach the Product Designers of your group of squads
- Partner with the Group Product Manager to define the strategy and validate the roadmap
- Gain a deep understanding of our users, especially on the scopes of your group
- Get acquainted with the existing roadmap and vision
- Discover our design system and specific design practices and processes
- Understand clearly how the product team (tech, PM/PO, design) works
- Start working on a long-term vision (2+ years) for your group
- Set the routine for your group to deliver great design
Within 6 months, you will :
- Own the Design vision of your group (make it cohesive with the Product vision, make sure it’s cascaded correctly in your group of squads, align cross-functional stakeholders, pitch it internally and externally)
- Work in full collaboration with your group and Product design team
- Educate cross-functional teams on design best practices
- Partner with Design system Designer (track adoption, identify gaps and realign, identify design improvements)
- Partner with UX Research (develop understanding of our users and connect with them, validate design choices)
- Make design powerful and let it shine in and outside 360
- Experienced Design manager
- Graduated from a top design school or past experience in shipping high-quality digital products
- Strong portfolio with examples of complex and best-in-class products
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Adaptable to changes in daily work processes and willingness to improve them
- Interest in new organizational methods
- Fluent english (B2 level or equivalent)
- Strong enthusiasm for our culture : https://www.swipe.to/5618x
What we offer :
- Compensation. Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits/Perks. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (ask us about it)! Make an impact in a high autonomy, low authority and highly nimble environment.
Interview process :
- Phone Screen with Alexandre our recruiter
- Discovery Meeting with our Director of Product Design
- Case study to do at home
- Case Study Debrief with one Product Designer and one Product Manager
- Culture Fit Meeting with our CEO
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!