Global Products Operations Specialist
We’re looking for a new Global Products Operations Specialist to join our North America Payment Operations teams at Wise in our newest location - Austin, Texas!
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. This role is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing FinTech companies, helping millions more potential customers save money by using Wise! 🚀
You'll receive an enticing package including a competitive hourly starting salary + Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) in a profitable company + and a wide array of other benefits!
A Global Products Operations Specialists’ mission is to represent the Payment Operations organization in collaboration with our Product Teams to ensure that new and current products, features, and processes scale efficiently. We are looking for a Specialist to join our Global Product Operations team to support the Wise Platform expansion in the Americas.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to Global Products Operations (GPO) team:
- Provide daily support to regional Payment Operations Teams for the Wise Platform, which helps financial institutions and businesses access and offer Wise services using our API
- Work with product managers and developers of multiple product teams to find solutions and opportunities for process optimization of the Payment Operations flow
- Coordinate new products/partners set-up, testing, and launch as a liaison from the operational side
- Collaborate with various other teams in Wise - from Finance to Compliance
- Own training, communication, and documentation of Wise Platform
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Make an Impact – You’ll help to identify and automate manual processes that complicate our customers’ lives, while increasing the efficiency of the whole operations organization, driving us towards Mission Zero!
- Be a pioneer! - You’ll be one of the first members of the Global Products Operations team in the Americas, helping out with team establishment in the Americas
- Challenge Yourself – You’ll be working with teams that face complex situations. You get the chance to question the norm and drive to make things happen instead of wondering why things happened. Through that, you can learn more about yourself and what you are capable of when given the right tools and mentoring
- Inspire Teams – You’ll fuel the revolution with your ideas, knowledge, self-starter attitude, and customer insight, which you’ll use to work with product development engineers and other operational teams to help solve our customer’s problems!
- Work Globally – You’ll work closely with internal and external partners, both in the Americas and abroad, and help to figure out ways to make our customers’ lives better
A bit about you:
- You have excellent written and verbal English skills
- You have relevant experience working in operations, leading cross functional projects that drive efficiency and scaling of manual work - Project management experience is required
- Previous experience in North American FinTech or Banking is a bonus
- You know how to use data to prioritize tasks that have the most impact to customers
- You place customers first and you make no compromise on this
- You are accurate and pay attention to detail
- You get things done and concentrate on finding solutions for blockers
- You thrive in fast paced and ever-changing environment
- You are confident in working autonomously and taking charge on projects when needed
- You are a clear and honest communicator, persuasive and adaptive to different audiences
- You are comfortable with feedback and being part of a team where ideas are shared and openness is valued
- You are proactive and a great relationship builder
- You are flexible with your work hours. We aim to help our global customers any time they need it
- Must already be legally authorized to work in the US, we cannot provide Visa support for this role
- This is NOT a remote position, this is a Hybrid position located in Austin, Texas - our office is in North Austin
- 🚀 RSU's in a rapidly growing company
- 💪 An annual self-development budget
- 🩺 Medical, dental, & vision insurance – including HSA and FSA options
- 💝 Company-paid: Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, and an EAP program
- 💻 Hybrid working – up to 3 days/week working from home, the other 2 days in the office
- ✈️ Wisers can work remotely for 90 days a year. By ‘remote’ we don’t just mean from home, but from wherever in the world you choose to
- ☀️ 25 days PTO, 15 sick days, 11 holidays, 5 compassionate leave days, 3 paid “Me” days and a paid volunteer day, annually
- 🏝️ A paid 6-week sabbatical leave after four years
- 👶🏼 18-weeks of paid parental leave, after a year with us
- 💰 401k with up to a 4% employer match
- ⭐️ Find out more about our benefits in our Austin office
We’re people without borders — without judgment or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic. 💙