Who are we? ?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 5,000 customers in 5 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 650 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
• Care for each other
• Always stay humble
• Strive for excellence
• Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
The opportunity ?
We are looking for a great player to join our GTM team and play a key role in bringing PayFit to the next level on customer satisfaction.
You will join the GTM ("Go-To-Market") team, whose mission is to accelerate healthy business diversification.
Your missions ⭐️
The role of this new Product Marketing Manager will be to maximize the value our customers get from our product and services.
Responsibilities range from:
• analyzing key data from roll out, usage, satisfaction and identifying areas of challenges and areas of opportunities;
• helping the Product teams set up the right KPIs to measure the adoption and satisfaction of our customers on key features they use;
• launching adoption campaigns on the features that could bring the most value to our users;
• launching upsell campaigns to create new business opportunities among our existing customers;
• creating launch and activation strategy for new features ;
• tracking the results of each of your initiatives and building the right feedback loops to the product teams.
As a PMM, you’ll play a key role in increasing the satisfaction of our customers, by increasing the value that our customers perceive from our features.
This job has been tailored for you if... ?
- you have 2-4 years of experience in product marketing, consulting or a customer-facing job
- you have a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset;
- you have great project management skills and are very organized in your work;
- you have strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and spoken);
- you are at ease when working in a cross-functional and international context;
- you have a can-do attitude and positive, collaborative demeanor;
- you are fluent both in English and French;
- you have a client-centric mindset and have a strong wish to have an impact on the satisfaction of our customers;
- you’re able to learn, improve, use feedback to grow and gain responsibility over time.
We are meant to work together if you... ?
- ensure smooth and deep execution at all time;
- get the right figure to get the right learning;
- get a deep understanding of all the whole portfolio of the product offer;
- manage and align expectations from many stakeholders internally;
- write relevant messaging to our target audience;
- and being the perfect ambassador of the PayFit tone of voice.
What we offer ❤️
- An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Milan)
- A work from anywhere policy to allow you flexibility in regards to where you want to work in one of our five countries (France, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain and Italy)
- 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from home
- A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
- Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
- 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of partner leave (Signed the Parental Act) and
- Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit)
- One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
- A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation. Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!
How the process works ⚙️
- 1️⃣ Meeting with Olivia, Senior Product Marketing Manager - Lead Adoption and Upsell: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match (30 min)
- 2️⃣ Case Study with Olivia, Senior Product Marketing Manager - Lead Adoption and Upsell (90 min)
- 3️⃣ Meeting with Jean-Marc (VP Go-to-Market) (30 min)
- 4️⃣ Meeting with a fellow Go-to-Market team member (30 min)