Are you a Freelance Creative Designer working in Australia or Singapore? We’re looking for someone to support our Senior Designer (based in Sydney) to create impactful, recognisable and delightful marketing content, and in doing so, help millions of potential customers discover, get excited about, and use Wise.
The ideal candidate will be a highly creative craftsperson who’s able to work autonomously and deliver a project from start to finish.
We have something really important to tell the world – you can save lots of money using Wise. The problem? Well, money isn't the most exciting thing in the world is it? I mean, we're competing with dogs, babies and sea shanties out there. It's our job to make people listen. We let our imaginations run wild, thinking up crazy stories and metaphors to bring our messages to life. A bar chart showing a price comparison for money transfer services? Meh. A bar chart made out of lego on a running track for barefoot athletes to run across? Now we're talking.
Here's how you'll be contributing within the Brand and Creative team:
- You’ll be teaming up with a Senior Designer in Sydney to tackle various marketing design briefs for exciting regional campaigns and launches.
- You’ll use your design and front end/UX knowledge to work across landing pages, emails, display ads, animation and mini sites to help design and build best in class marketing communications.
- Owning a project from start to finish, you’ll work with product marketing managers and stakeholders in Singapore and Australia to help grow our marketing and brand awareness in the region.
- And you’ll be helping to bring our brand system to life in a memorable way across key marketing channels.
- You'll work with our Senior Designer to not only deliver the work, but also be each other's feedback loops to ensure creative concepts and quality reach even higher heights
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Develop: You’ll get to work on a variety of exciting campaigns and launches across every marketing channel for the entire Asia Pacific region.
- Be creative: You’ll be a big part of our ever evolving look and feel, encouraged to push boundaries and bring innovation.
- Have real impact: You’ll join our exciting mission to make money without borders the new normal.
- You have a strong portfolio of high-impact, consumer-facing work that demonstrates great typographic, layout and technical skills across all things brand and marketing.
- You’re able to work autonomously and deliver a project from start to finish. As well as collaborating with another designer.
- You can present and communicate your ideas well.
- You understand the ‘why’ before diving head first into the creative, and you’re able to come up with loads of creative ideas (from the weird and wonderful, to the clever and communicative).
- Organised and able to manage your time and are used to meeting tight deadlines.
- You have an eagle eye for detail and producing quality work
- Of course you’re a wiz when it comes to Adobe Creative Suite. But we also use Figma, so you’ll need to be up to speed on there too.
- Bonus skills: A working use of After Effects – we want to get things moving, so some animation skills would catch our eye! We also love to see work with illustration – whether that’s creating your own, or working with illustrated assets.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.