We exist to accelerate innovation by increasing the number of successful startups in the world. We want to give more people the opportunity to participate in the venture economy by building the financial infrastructure that makes it possible for more people to invest in world changing startups, and build tools for startups that help them run their operations so they can focus on building.
AngelList is the nexus of venture capital and the startup community. We support over $14B+ in assets under management. We’ve driven capital to over 12,000 startups, almost 282 of which are unicorns. 57% of top-tier U.S. VC deals involve investors on AngelList.
While our scale is large, our ambitions are even larger – we’re innovating on the financial infrastructure for venture investors and the startups they invest in. Come build with us.
About the Role:
AngelList is looking for an exceptional operator who understands the legal foundations of startups to join our founder products team.
Our goal is to build a next-generation set of equity management and founder tools for the world’s most innovative startups. You will work closely with our team of software engineers, product designers, and operators to build it.
- Directly support our customers on a daily basis.
- Own a broad range of operational workflows and project initiatives -- spanning legal, tax, finance, and business development.
- Provide legal subject-matter guidance to our product and operations teams to resolve complex customer needs and inform product decisions.
- Build deep expertise in the universe of venture-backed startup transactions while wielding+honing your skills as an all-around operator.
- Strong understanding of and passion for the startup and VC ecosystem.
- Experience working with core startup-facing transactions and agreements, including option and equity grants, company organizational documents, and venture financing agreements.
- A willingness to learn and use technical tools: excelling in this role means you will be looking directly to the codebase and our databases on a daily basis.
- Comfort and experience in a high-growth work environment where priorities change quickly.
- A default bias for optimism, building and problem solving.
If you don’t tick every box above, we’d still encourage you to apply. We’re building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another.
AngelList has offices in three hub cities: San Francisco, Seattle, and New York City that you can choose to work from. We’re focused on hiring within these hubs and people within 1 hour travel distance of the hub offices are expected to come into the office twice per week. From time to time, we will make rare exceptions for new hires if they need to be fully remote.
Benefits: We support our employees in their lives both inside and outside of work.
AngelList is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.