We’re looking for a creative, talented, and dynamic Director of Product Marketing to work out of our global headquarters in Berlin. This individual will be responsible for owning product marketing on a global basis for OneFootball, covering all of our product lines (e.g. media platform, direct-to-consumer offerings, B2B platform, gaming, and digital collectibles.)
This person will be a key driver in OneFootball’s future growth, through launching new products, fan education of existing products, storytelling of the products’ value at a global level and with market-specific emphasis, ideating on key campaigns and go-to-market strategies, and evangelizing new innovations in immersive sports experiences.
Reporting the CMO, the Director of Product Marketing will use a number of outlets to maintain and improve our position as the global leader in digital football experiences, including but not limited to: blogging, bylines, fan education, industry events, presentations, data sheets, white papers, and customer case studies.
The selected candidate will work closely with our Product Management team to help drive product launches and go-to-market strategies for new features, as well as improve adoption for existing product offerings. They’ll work closely with our sales and business leaders to enable them to effectively position our products and solutions and differentiate our offerings from the competition.
- End-to-end ownership of product marketing (both strategic vision and tactical execution) for OneFootball’s rapidly growing omni-channel offerings, including defining the vision and strategy of the Product Marketing team.
- Strong experience storytelling and marketing to digital consumers on a global scale across Europe, North America, South America, and the Asia Pacific regions.
- Create product positioning and messaging for OneFootball’s products, services, and solutions.
- Build the strategy and drive the execution of product launches and partnerships, including pricing, packaging, positioning, etc.
- Create storytelling tools and collateral including presentations, data sheets, case studies, demo videos, and white papers. Train and support OneFootball’s team and channel partners to articulate product positioning and advantages.
- Partner with the OneFootball demand generation and global marketing teams to design and launch campaigns designed to create measurable pipeline impact and impact brand awareness with key enterprise buyers.
- Support the execution of effective lead generation programs through new business and customer-focused field-marketing events, trade shows, PR, webcasts, and online advertising.
- Manage a global team of strong product marketing professionals.
- 15+ years of product marketing experience for a B2C platform that targets a primarily entertainment consumer base.
- The ideal candidate will have experience either working with data driven solutions targeting marketing and product buyers at both executives, managers and users.
- Experience in cross functional areas such as strategic partnerships, sales, product management or strategy are a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization with excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Compelling storyteller with a strategic and analytical mindset who can engage and educate customers and prospects. Strong presentation skills at both a conference level and 1:1 with specific customers and prospects.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies as well as plan and execute on deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize projects effectively, juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines.