OctoML is a fast-growing startup developing the industry's leading machine learning deployment platform. We enable customers to take ML models to production faster and with greater performance. OctoML's mission is to make AI sustainable and accessible so it can be used to thoughtfully improve lives.
We are founded by the creators of Apache TVM, the open-source stack for ML performance and portability. TVM automates the optimization of machine learning models on CPUs, GPUs, edge devices, and specialized accelerators. Building on the success of TVM, our cloud-based OctoML Platform provides choice, automation, and performance to organizations that are taking their trained models to production.
Our team consists of experts in machine learning, hardware, cloud services, and compilers. We have secured over $130M in venture capital funding and our team will more than double in size over the next year. We're based largely in Seattle, but have a remote-first culture with people working all over the US and elsewhere in the world.
We dream big but execute with focus and believe in creativity, productivity, and a balanced life. We value diversity in all dimensions and are always looking for talented people to join our team!
As a Director of Product Marketing, you will:
- Building and scaling a team responsible for the positioning of a category-creating product in the MLOps/ML Deployment lifecycle.
- Collaborating closely with product management and engineering to define product strategy that creates the user adoption flywheel of the company.
- Working in lock-step with sales, product management, and the growth (marketing) team to build out the GTM foundations for a scalable sales and partner motion.
- Establish an organization that lives and breathes the need to articulate “the why” of our products in addressing the needs of our customers.
- Drive product initiatives using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
- Produce content tied to winning sales playbooks and the content therein that assists the sales team in all phases of the sales cycle.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to compose white papers, eBooks, and other product/technical content that is used in the marketing funnel.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of product marketing experience.
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Director, Head of Product Marketing, or similar role and have hired and built a high performing team.
- Track record in positioning a category-creating product that resulted in market share leadership.
- Experience in creating and executing highly detailed go-to-market plans in collaboration with sales and product management.
- Defining and creating all the content to support targeted customer use cases that create scalable GTM execution.
- Collaboration with the field to create and optimize sales playbooks that drive customer acquisition and accelerate time to land and expand.
- Worked successfully in a data-driven organization where impact is measured in terms of customer acquisition and speeding up time to revenue.
OctoML aims to provide the resources that employees need to be healthy and comfortable.
- 100% employer paid premium (for employee and dependents) with a low-deductible plan.
- Remote and telework setups for employees (post-COVID)
- Flexible work hours
- 4 weeks paid personal time off + company paid holidays and company downtime 2x per year
- Family & Medical Paid Time Off (includes Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, among others)
OctoML is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire based on an evaluation of abilities and effectiveness. We don't discriminate against employees on the basis of any other personal characteristic or any classification protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.