Clearco is a company built by founders for founders, and we’re laser-focused on our mission to help entrepreneurs succeed. We are looking for a Director of Product Marketing to become the expert on Clearco’s current products and upcoming launches...we have some big plans! This role will be integral in supporting the commercialization of our new products, as well as ensuring we have a cohesive strategy surrounding our product ecosystem.
Application Deadline: March 18, 2021
Please be advised someone from the recruitment team will be in touch shortly after the application deadline.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Develop and champion your vision and roadmap with leadership, internal teams, and external stakeholders including customers and partners
- Drive product marketing activities including roadmap and strategy planning, roll-out, and promoting product adoption across Clearco
- Conduct market research across supply and demand channels and bring a data driven approach to inform key business, product and expansion decisions
- Create and maintain a competitive analysis of key players and developments in the industry to help strengthen Clearco’s position
- Develop and record go-to-market strategies for new feature, service and market launches
- Work with Partnerships, Product and Marketing teams to inform positioning and promotional content around upcoming products and feature releases
- Use data, KPI’s and research analysis to build a content strategy and report on the success of product marketing initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with current with industry and market trends
You will thrive if you:
- 7+ years of B2B product marketing experience, with deep knowledge of all facets of product marketing
- Strong leadership skills and have management experience
- A strong understanding of the marketing relationship between vendors and channel partners
- Proven ability to create value propositions and messaging strategies
- Strong communication skills - you can communicate and present complex concepts to stakeholders in a digestible way
- Stellar interpersonal skills - you are comfortable speaking to a variety of stakeholders, internally and externally
- Strong project management, budget management experience and attention to detail
- The ability to work cross functionally with other internal teams to resolve roadblocks and present feasible solutions
- Exceptional time management skills - you are able to effectively prioritize resources, work, and negotiate product or project needs
- A passion for helping founders win - you enjoy listening to customers empathetically, from small businesses through to enterprises
Clearco is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. At Clearco, we’re committed to developing and upholding an inclusive, transparent, and comfortable environment for all. We create a space where every voice, perspective, and idea is heard and acknowledged. We embrace differences, and know that our diverse team is our strength and what drives our innovation.
Clearco is committed to developing a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodation, please email us at [email protected] we’ll work with you to meet your accessibility needs.