Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
We are seeking a Director of Product Marketing to join our Communications, Brand & Marketing team. As a member of CBM leadership, you will set the vision and lead a growing product marketing org. Capable of delivering both critical thinking and tactical execution, you are energized as much by product launches as you are by the collaboration required to get there. A true standout colleague, you love being the connective tissue between product, marketing, sales, and strategy because in those connections lie the keys to client, product and company success. As a senior collaborator, you are passionate about leading a team to deliver client-centric messaging and go-to-market plans that differentiate Addepar with a wide array of clients and partners around the world. You are flexible and humble, and can address any problem through resourcefulness, compassion and professionalism.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and evolve product marketing strategy and positioning resources that convey our value to a range of target audiences
- Build trust and partnership with research and development (R&D) and go-to-market (GTM) teams to define and implement new programs and investments to achieve our business goals
- Ensure that the voice of the client is always represented in every marketing experience
- Launch Addepar products end-to-end, working collaboratively with other teams to ensure success
- Lead all aspects of a team that will serve as product experts within Addepar and with our clients
- Develop GTM strategy across client segments and markets to support campaign planning and execution to help drive revenue goals for the business while maintaining profitability
- Develop marketing materials and content by audience to demonstrate the value of our products and drive growth in partnership with marketing subject matter experts
- Own user segmentation and audience analysis by driving quantitative and qualitative studies and find ways to integrate user feedback on needs, problems, usage, marketing materials, etc
- Drive the competitive landscape analysis on Addepar products to help teams stay up to date on trends, dynamics and positioning, and ensure differentiation
- Cultivate relationships with leaders across the business, successfully influencing decision-making and prioritization and championing our culture and values
- Advance product marketing team culture and processes—be it innovative ways to measure success, communicate as a team, plan cross-functionally, and more
Who You Are
- A financial services and wealth management industry authority with deep insight for our client's struggles and needs
- At least 10+ years of Product Marketing experience and 5+ years of wealth management experience
- Distinctive track record of making an impact on product marketing and strategy decisions based on your recommendations
- Deep understanding of product strategy, product marketing, sales enablement (including sales cycles and the client journey) and experience with cross-functional coordination
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work through ambiguity successfully
- Experience building content to empower global expansion
- Strong executive presence with the ability to present with impact
- Shown financial, analytical and business insight with a strong return on investment orientation
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.