About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Mental Health is a global problem that impacts roughly 1 billion people. The world’s leading companies recognize that mental health and wellbeing can help their employees lead better lives and thrive at work. To address this growing need, HR leaders partner with Lyra to offer Workforce Mental Health to their employees and their loved ones providing fast access to high quality mental health care.
Lyra Health is looking for a Director of Global Product Marketing to lead marketing strategy and programs as we quickly expand our abilities to support members worldwide. As Director of Global Product Marketing, you will work closely with our Sales, Customer Success, Product teams and our customers to develop strategies, messaging, programs, and content that showcases Lyra’s global offerings, while working with peers to develop a long term integrated GTM approach taking into account the healthcare and cultural differences around the world.
- Be the primary lead in developing our long-term unified Marketing strategy with our newly acquired global mental health network, ICAS
- Manage, and directly create GTM content that effectively positions our global vision, strategy, products and solutions.
- Work closely with our Sales Enablement team to empower sales managers with our latest content and best practices
- Partner with Customer Success leaders to drive adoption of Lyra’s services outside of the US by existing customers
- Work closely with Product leadership to develop our long-term roadmap and create effective product launch communication strategies for expansion of Lyra’s existing products into the EMEA, APAC, LATAM regions
- Strategize with Customer Success and Sales leaders on active deals and join calls with prospects and customers to communicate the value of our international products and services
- Evangelize Lyra’s mission to support members across the globe at events, webinars, and conferences
- Partner with our Market Research team to empower our Product and GTM teams with meaningful market intelligence
- Effectively manage direct reports, team performance, retention and hiring as well as advocating for long term team growth and development
- Develop and execute a multi-year marketing plan to expand our presence outside of the United States
- 10 -15+ years of experience 2+ years experience leading product marketing for products in EMEA, APAC, LATAM4+ years of management experience
- Bachelors, MBA preferred
- Proven ability to meet high level business outcomes
- Track record of building and successfully overseeing long term strategies
- Proven ability to manage and build relationships with cross functional executive stakeholders
- Strong manager, mentor, leader that models health work-life balance and personal well-being
- Create impactful and engaging content and positioning that showcases a companies existing content and roadmap
- Strong presenter for customers, prospects, internal stakeholders including executive leadership
This is a remote opportunity. Qualified candidates located outside of California are welcome to apply!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.