As creative designer, you will be working with the communication team in producing assets across multiple platforms (print, merchandising, digital, and experiential graphic design) and maintain the visual aesthetic of the brand. You will own the creative process from design to execution on projects both internal and external facing and manage projects ranging from simple design requests to managing complex print-ready materials.
Create cross platform content from print to merchandising.
Create engaging content for social media and website.
Design complex graphics and animation, using independent judgment, creativity, and computer equipment.
Create basic designs, drawings, and illustrations for product labels, cartons, direct mail, or television.
Participate in design and production of multimedia campaigns, handling budgeting and scheduling, and assisting with such responsibilities as production coordination, background design, and progress tracking.
Script, plan, and create animated narrative sequences under tight deadlines, using computer software and hand drawing techniques.
Develop briefings, brochures, multimedia presentations, web pages, promotional products, technical illustrations, and computer artwork for use in products, technical manuals, literature, newsletters, and slide shows.
Bachelor s degree in graphic design, media art/media design, digital art, advertising, marketing, business, or a similar field
3+ years of design experience in illustration, graphic design, or print production
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Online portfolio and any supplemental samples of work in a PDF
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite software (Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- A growing ability to develop innovative design work across all media
- Possesses a strong technical knowledge in preparing design files with a detail-oriented eye
- Resourcefulness and ability to locate and archive assets independently
- Able to multi-task on design projects with a tireless work ethic
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Ability to maintain composure and articulate directives in an open, ever changing, fast paced environment.
- Ability to stay organized, meet deadlines, and prioritize projects based on the business calendar
Duration: Full Time Position
Location: Paris (France)