Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
As we expand our Atlassian footprint in India in mid-2022,We have an office in Bengaluru but as we continue to expand our footprint in India, we can hire eligible candidates remotely anywhere in India.
Atlassian’s Jira Platform is part of our Experience Platform team that enables Atlassian products to create ways to help all teams to come together, collaborate, and control their workflows. This team is the foundation for Jira Service Management, Jira Software, Jira Core, Jira Align, and any future Jira product. We care deeply about enabling our products and customers to enable their teams to set up and configure projects, find, resume and move their work forward. We partner and collaborate with many product teams across Atlassian, ensuring we are collecting their requirements and building an optimal experience for our customers across products.
You’ll join our Jira Enterprise Features team which is focused on unlocking the potential of cloud collaboration for our largest and most important customers. To drive cloud adoption, retention and engagement through best in class enterprise capabilities, thereby making Jira a happy home for work management.
Content Designers at Atlassian look at the way we communicate with our customers as an end-to-end journey. We consider content to be a powerful and essential part of that journey. Our content designers work collaboratively across Atlassian to champion our design language, tell consistent stories and craft great customer experiences. Because information and communication are powerful and essential elements of using our products. If that statement makes your eyes light up, you might be who we're looking for.
When you join the team, you'd be expected to have:
- great UX writing skills and knowledge of content design practices
- a love for both technical and non-technical content
- the ability to deeply understand the technical aspects of a product and translate that to a general audience
- experience crafting and driving content strategy for in-product content
- understanding of customer and user needs and translating that into high-quality product experiences
- skills in content testing and determining whether content is meeting the needs of customers
- experience working with software development teams, including designers, engineers and product managers
Not essential, but great if you also have:
- experience planning, conducting and analysing user interviews
- experience working on end-to-end journeys and customer experiences
- a penchant for measuring the impact of content through data and analytics
- experience mentoring others in content design and UX writing
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits
include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.