At Divvy Homes, we're building an on-ramp to homeownership – one that's more flexible, more affordable, and an all-around better fit for today’s American family – and it’s working.
We’re looking for a talented designer who loves creative storytelling. You have design experience with direct to consumer marketing, web page design, product launches, digital advertising, employee and educational comms.
Our ideal candidate understands the importance of being a brand guardian down to every detail and how to bring that brand to life in a bigger picture. They will be able to work within current brand standards as well as flex the system to continue to evolve our visual expression.
This role will join our small and mighty brand design team and collaborate with Marketing to help produce all visual communications for the brand.
- Work with the Brand Creative Director to continue to evolve Divvy’s visual identity as we continue to scale.
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate with internal and external team members to bring Divvy’s product to life. This includes the marketing team, agent success and growth teams, product design, engineering, finance and sales.
- Share your knowledge, bring new ideas to the table, inspire, and collaborate with the rest of the design team.
- Projects you will be deeply involved in include: Evolving Divvy.com and product landing pages, social media campaigns, marketing campaigns, corporate events, agent success materials and more!
- 3-5 years of design experience at an agency or in-house brand creating multi-channel creative including advertising and brand development.
- Proficient in all common design software such as Figma, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Google Suite.
- Experience designing for digital experiences including web landing pages, digital advertising, social, and more.
- Attention to detail, craft and a keen eye for typography, color and layout.
- Curious and passionate about design — with a keen awareness of the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies, resources, and trends.
- Strong communicator that is able to articulate ideas in a clear manner and provide and receive clear productive feedback.
- Nice to have: animation/motion experience, some experience in webflow, video art direction experience.
What we offer:
- The best design team you could ask for.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of financial equality and the homebuying process’ redesign.
- Competitive salary + equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k match, commuter)
- Positions can be 100% remote, or on-site in our SF or Denver offices
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Divvy Homes is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are woman led and have focused on diversity, equity and inclusion from the moment Divvy was founded. Divvy has 6 Community Resource Groups (CRGs) to celebrate our cultural uniqueness but also to create a sense of belonging. We care deeply about hiring a workforce that is diverse not only in gender and ethnicity, but in experience, thought, and geography. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out and learn more about our roles at Divvy.