Founded in 2019 by Romain Niccoli (ex founder and CTO of Criteo), and Eléonore Crespo (Index Ventures and Google), Pigment is a fast-growing start-up based in Paris.
In 2020, we raised 25.9m$ in a Series A round led by Blossom Capital, with participation from investors FirstMark Capital and Frst. In 2021, we raised 73m$ in a Series B, led by Greenoaks.
Pigment is a powerful planning and forecasting platform fueling better decisions for fast-growing companies.
We are building the next-generation planning platform, that brings together the powerhouse of sophisticated planning tools, and the familiarity of spreadsheets.
Join a team of forward-thinking and open-minded people (from Facebook, Google, Criteo, Datadog and others) on this exciting journey.
Are you ready to join the Design Team here at Pigment?
Please note that application without a portfolio won't be considered
Purpose of the role
Pigment is looking for its first dedicated Brand Designer!
You will be joining our multi-disciplinary team of talented designers and share our mission of building an elegant yet bold, distinctive identity through compelling creatives. You will be a key player in its definition and development across all of our external and internal communication.
With a proven experience in digital marketing and an understanding of industry standards, you will collaborate directly with other teams to design stunning assets, aligned with our company objectives.
A typical day will look like receiving briefs and setting goals for your projects, designing with the right combination of type, layout, photography, motion and video accordingly to the project, using existing or developing new brand guidelines.
What you’ll do
In this position, you will:
- Work closely with the Marketing, Sales product and Operation teams of the company to develop and pitch creative ideas for a variety of digital formats (motion and static, paid and organic social, display advertising, email, landing pages, OOH, presentation decks)
- Ensure an extraordinary level of quality and consistency across all of our materials
- Be pro-active and identify opportunities to improve the visual materials used by any member of any team (e.g., A BDR is using an outdated sets of slides during their sales call, what could you do?)
- Work with an established branding, follow its guidelines, and participate in its evolution!
- Set up an efficient work process to deliver the maximum level of quality in a very high-pace environment
Who you are
You would be welcomed in our team if you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a graphic or brand designer in an agency or tech company
- BA/BS or MA/MS in a design-related field, or equivalent experience
- Strong portfolio of demonstrated achievements in a similar position
- Excellent working knowledge of visual design softwares (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, ...), Figma is a plus.
- Excellent working knowledge of motion design softwares is a must (After Effects, Premiere, or equivalent) in order to create assets and optimise them accordingly to their medium (social networks, website, documentation, etc.)
- English is a must, French a plus
- You are autonomous and driven, you can push forward projects from concept to delivery without direct supervision but know when to include stakeholders.
- You are fundamentally passionate about design and its practice. You crave for high-quality and look for an environment where you can shine by exercising your craft.
- You keep up-to-date with the industry trends and standards, knowing when to follow or to challenge them. Experience working for Saas B2B is a plus.
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Healthcare: Alan Blue for you and your family
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier)
- Remote-friendly policy