Join a leading insurtech company that is unlocking the potential of digital insurance to help everyone protect what matters most! Are you up for the challenge?
Sure was founded in 2015 and is the digital insurance platform that empowers brands and carriers to distribute products quickly. Our solutions reach and engage customers wherever they are on their journey. We are on a mission to provide a hassle-free way to buy insurance anywhere by powering insurance carriers and brands with our SaaS platform. Together we are building products that make digital insurance accessible to all.
🤝 Culture is everything. Join an incredible team of smart, passionate, collaborative and driven individuals. We empower our teams and promote autonomy and independence wherever we can.
🌐 We are remote first. Work from anywhere in the United States.
🏆 Strive for greatness. We’ve been named 13th Fastest Growing Company by Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Best Place to Work in 2022 by Built In and recognized for Transforming the Global Insurance Industry by InsurTech 100.
💰Funding. In October 2021, we raised $100M in our Series C with a $550M valuation.
We’re are looking for a Brand Designer to join our growing Creative Services team. Your contributions will be key in helping us distinguish and define Sure as the brand leader in our category. This is a unique opportunity for a creative designer with expertise across brand, marketing, advertising, and web design to expand the direction of Sure’s unique visual identity and bring it to life.
The Creative Services team is multi-disciplinary team responsible for providing the entire organization with design support. You’ll report to the Director of Creative services, and will be responsible for the day-to-day intake and delivery of creative assignments (campaigns, brand books, illustration, social media, digital and print collateral, templates, etc.) from a variety of stakeholders.
The work is always fast-paced and you'll need to continuously prioritize your time across multiple projects at any given time. You'll have to make sense of ambiguity and offer smart perspectives, often with incomplete or conflicting information, and continuously remain in lockstep with key client stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and maintain templated assets and layouts for our website, newsletters, marketing emails, landing pages, presentations, infrographics, and other materials
- You will conceptualize, create, and strengthen our brand imagery; illustrations, iconography, photography, style guides, and templates
- You will develop and maintain a high level of strategic brand consistency across deliverables such as digital, print, and physical mediums
- Work with Marketing, gather and translate business requirements into creative and intuitive cross-marketing campaigns including all collateral, display, communications, and advertising
- Present your work to cross-functional partners both within marketing, and across the company
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3-5 years professional design experience, preferably at an agency or in-house design team for a product-driven business
- Strong fluency in brand, marketing and design principles and best practices
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, advertising and social media content
- Strong skills in Figma, core Adobe Creative Cloud apps (AI, INDD, PSD, AE), and—as a bonus—HTML and CSS
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Knowledge and understanding of current design trends in digital media/social media
- Comfortable taking on medium to large-scale projects involving multiple teams and requests; notices opportunities to augment projects without being asked
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and pivot when priorities shift
- Ability to show and explain ideas and concepts through presentations and moodboards and articulates solid rationale that also includes product, business, and industry knowledge/best practices
- An open mind to learn, collaborate, and educate others
- Finds opportunities for inclusive design and easily identifies when improvements to design and/or design processes are needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Employment at Sure is contingent upon a satisfactory verification of a general and criminal background check. Upon an offer of employment, all prospective employees may be required to complete an employment application. Any background verifications will be obtained with written consent from the individual.