Who We Are ?
Founded in 2017, Convelio is a hyper-growth French Tech startup delivering best-in-class products and fine art services designed to bring art world logistics into the future. As a licensed freight forwarder, we specialize in the global movement of items varying from invaluable paintings, sculptures, and collectables that scale from small to large in size, requiring specific fine art practices to ensure a safe and secure transport.
Convelio’s products and suite of tailored services, managed by our fine art professionals, provide clients with a seamless, end-to-end shipping experience. Supported by our proprietary algorithm and platform, we simplify complex logistics by generating instant shipping quotes, offering real-time tracking and documentation management for shipments to over 80 countries.
We serve over 3,000 art galleries, interior designers, antique dealers, auction houses, and online platforms worldwide.
With offices in Paris, London, and New York, Convelio’s international presence has fostered a diverse working culture. Our team of investors from series A (€9 million in January 2020 ), and most recently, our Series B (€30 million in March 2022) has enabled our continued growth in providing resources to achieve Convelio’s larger vision and collective goals.
Discover the exciting career opportunities at the cross-section of art and tech.
Convelio’s first copywriter will define and steward our brand voice across all moments of the user journey, from the time someone first learns about Convelio to their fine art shipment experiences as a client. We’ll look to you to create copy that builds a strong connection with our existing clients, while shaping new interest in Convelio, always working to fold lovability into our brand equity throughout the art world.
What your team will look like
Our international team at Convelio is comprised of over 200 people from all over the world. You will work within our dynamic Business Development Team, reporting to the Brand Manager.
What you'll do
- Take Convelio’s tone-of-voice guidelines to the next level through strategy and polishing.
- Craft Convelio’s brand narrative for internal and external communication, producing high-quality copy from concept to execution, translating our brand values and client service standards to our client network.
- Craft brand messaging across a range of internally and externally-facing touchpoints, including marketing emails; on social media channels; the Convelio blog; and experiential marketing; landing pages and microsites; assisting with creative briefs; slide decks; and occasional print collateral.
- Write compelling brand messaging across a range of media, including video assets; brand graphics; UI; editorial; and other formats.
- Assist in the curation of original content for sales initiatives within the Business team to offer a curated experience throughout the sales cycle.
- Support the partnerships team with iconic art fairs or major art world events by preparing or helping polish copy for prospecting campaigns and various marketing materials.
- Strategize how we use copy across all channels and position for specific audiences in the art market.
- Collaborate with our brand designer, product, and sales teams on high-level concepts that will contribute to building stronger brand equity company-wide.
- Contribute to creative pitches for branding and product marketing initiatives.
- Use your creativity to clarify complex logistics topics into clear and easy-to-understand language.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to listen, and a commitment to learning and evolving through feedback.
- Assess projects and provide recommendations on the scope and type of copywriting support needed.
- Proactively develop solutions for scaling on-brand copy across teams, projects, and channels.
- Proof final deliverables to ensure that final content is aligned with larger brand goals.
What we offer
- Experience flexible work options with our remote-first approach.
- Immerse yourself in the arts & culture capital of (enter: New York City, Paris, London) with our central office location.
- Advance your career by learning new hard or soft skills with access to a yearly learning budget, on us.
- Join a diverse team where support is our ethos and growth is our ambition.
- Develop a strong bedrock of logistics and art market knowledge to leverage in your new role through Convelio’s onboarding program.
- Bond with teams over Convelio-sponsored virtual and physical initiatives: art history courses with accredited professors, remote or physical team building events, off-sites, and after work meet-ups...
- Health insurance with Alan
- Meal vouchers with Swile
- Chair, screen and IT equipment provided if you are located outside of the Île-de-France region and working fully remotely with no access to an office (outside Covid-19 situation)
- Degree in English or a related subject.
- You have a writing background with a minimum of 3 years experience, sound knowledge of arts and culture environment, or experience writing for a luxury market.
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality copywriting, adhering to specific TOV. Show us your strong concept experiences with a variety of advertising campaigns or examples of digital content.
- Strong understanding of communication strategy within luxury markets.
- You’re eagle-eyed with outstanding proofreading skills – no wayward commas make it past you.
- You’re an organizational expert and can manage your own time well, comfortable juggling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while keeping to your deadlines.
- You’re highly creative and imaginative with an editorial mindset.
- Able to adapt the tone of voice across different categories including product and editorial.
- A foundational understanding of SEO strategy.
- You are positive, curious, self-motivated, and hands-on.
- You are passionate about social media, branding, and communication strategy.
- You enjoy working in a challenging fast-paced, target-driven, and team-oriented environment.
The Recruitment Process
- First phone call with a Recuiter
- Video interview with our Brand Manager
- Video interview with our Head of Business Development
Above all, we are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious, and self-motivated team-mate, ready to take on initiatives and make an impact, be willing to grow with us in order to transform this market - this might be the single most important skill we require.
Learn more about Convelio’s plans following our latest fundraising announcement from our founders
Convelio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunities based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identify, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We are passionate about building an inclusive culture where diversity is celebrated and leveraged to create better design and business decisions.