Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiège, we have become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace.
By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we’re now home to a dynamic community of 430k+ freelancers, 50k+ companies, and 500+ Malters.
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance
management solutions—all on a powerful, data driven—to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 500+ Malters from 40 countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭:
By joining Malt's product team as a Product Designer, you will have the opportunity to grow your skills on multiple subjects and help craft the future of Malt.
The product team is the one in charge of creating the most effective marketplace possible, the most efficient SAAS, it is also the product team that accompanies the other teams to equip them and make their everyday life easier.
The product team is made up of multidisciplinary people including product designers, product managers, data analysts, data scientists, frontend developers, backend developers, sys admins, and some even combine several of these professions.
The product designer is the one responsible for the design. As an empathic person you must provide a coherent and appropriate solution to a given problem. Your role does not stop at producing an interface, but at translating the business issues of a roadmap by a high-performance UX.
Learn how to reach the UX excellence;
Learn how to ensure the fluidity of onboarding of new users;
Learn how to ensure that the value proposition of Malt is always understanding.
Key responsibilities ✨:
- In collaboration with our Product Designer, you will be at the heart of the thinking and production of new features for our beloved clients;
- Conduct researches, interview users to understand their needs and propose adapted solutions, run usability tests and validate or improve those solutions;
- Use our design system - and help evolve it! - in order to craft flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your features;
- Collaborate with the various teams (engineering, data, brand, marketing...) and follow-up of the implementation of your work with the tech team;
- Malt is constantly evolving and good ideas are always listened to, so you will have the opportunity to lead projects that are close to your heart and in line with the product’s development.
- Malt has great projects to develop! We will be able to exchange on this subject from the first interview.
About you 🧑🚀:
- Looking for an apprenticeship
- Student in UX/UI design or interactive design, and/or you have a first experience in an agency/start-up;
- Master web design tools such as Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD, and you also have a good knowledge on graphic design softwares such as Photoshop or Illustrator - knowledge of web development is a plus;
- Good interpersonal skills, you like to work in a team, you want to learn and discover;
- Have a strong web and mobile sensibility, you are interested in design, technologies and innovation;
- Can work with an English-speaking team (a good level of English is imperative for internal exchanges and with our international clients).
How to join the mission? 🚀
- Lucie (our Talent Acquisition Specialist) will contact you for a first phone conversation to discuss your project and the missions
- An interview to meet your future manager Antoine
- A final interview with Tristan (our VP Design) who will validate your desire to join us
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual off-sites: Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Ibiza… Where next ?
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐