This role can be based in Amsterdam, Munich, Madrid, Barcelona, London, Berlin, and Dublin.
People are our passion! HR at Personio is not "just" a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company, it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help shape a product?
As our HR (Personio) System Admin and HRMS Product Owner
, you will be part of the People & Workplace Team and act as the main point of contact for multiple internal key stakeholders when it comes to our HRMS tool, Personio. Furthermore, you will be part of the People Operations team who is thriving in improving HR processes while adjusting our internal tools to address them as they evolve. Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Here at Personio, we use Personio as our internal HRMS. As such, you will be the Product Owner of our internal HRMS tool, Personio which holds all HR data of our 1700 (and growing) employees.
- As our Human Resources System Admin, you will manage Personio's access rights, product set-up (attributes, and field customization), and its integration with other key external tools (e.g. Accounting tools, Workforce Planning tools, SSO, etc.)
- You will work troubleshooting any system configuration challenge, in partnership with Key Account Manager, Implementation Managers, and Product and Engineering teams from Personio.
- You will translate our internal Organizational Design into the best Personio HRMS set-up, enabling key internal teams including People Operations, Learning and Development, People Partners, IT, Accounting, and many others.
- You will thrive applying HR automation into our day-to-day operation, by designing People Workflows within Personio, updating/adjusting automatic templates, and key self-service features of our own Personio tool.
- You will maintain our system's data accuracy by running data audits in collaboration with People Ops Lifecycle, Payroll teams, and internal People Data Analysts, among others.
- You will work in close partnership with Data Analysts, People Partners, and IT teams to fully support their functions through the design and maintenance of our internal HR systems as the main source of truth.
- You will lead several HR automation projects using Personio Workflow Automation, Personio Conversations, and other systems.
- You will create relationships with our product team and collaborate on system improvements.
- You have successfully completed your studies with a focus on a technological degree, Data or HR related studies
- Extensive technical knowledge related to HRMS technologies and the interfaces required
- Experience supporting global HR processes, and connecting with key internal stakeholders both technical and non technicals
- Experience planning, designing, testing and deploying new HRIS configuration, adjustments, and overall system maintenance.
- You are familiar with HR matters in general, including organizational design, lifecycle milestones (onboarding, offboarding, promotions, etc.) and can help translate those into technical requirements.
- You are passionate about HR and data, and are able to build strong strategies to gather and organize key data points for critical HR processes.
- You are very customer-oriented and are looking for ways to improve processes and procedures while drive internal stakeholders to an outstanding experience
- You have a very diligent work style that can manage simultaneous projects without missing any details
- You are a team player, passionate about working with talented teammates located globally. Your heart beats for receiving and giving feedback while growing both personally and professionally.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- 28 days of paid vacation, plus another additional day after 2 and 4 years (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society –one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with our office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Receive generous family leave, child support, mental health support, and sabbatical opportunities with PersonioCares
- Save money with corporate discounts across brands like Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, and more
- Bright and open office space in the heart of Amsterdam
- Subsidy towards healthcare coverage with a provider of your choice
- Access multiple fitness studios and sports facilities the Netherlands for €30 per month with a subsidized Onefit membership
- Invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme, with a Personio contribution